The End

~Few days later~

"Awww, do we really have to?" Chiaki whined as they put their stuff behind Takano's car.

"Atleast we had fun Yoshino, don't complain..." Hatori huffed as he helped Chiaki with his stuff.

"Were gonna start work again by tomorrow. We gotta be hyped and ready for those manuscripts!" Kisa whistled. Yukina put around his hand by his lovers neck.

"I wished we could have stayed and enjoyed some more, right Kisa-san?" Yukina smiled, Kisa blushed.

"Nowaki, what is that?" Hiroki pointed at the paper at his hand.

"Oh, some reports for tomorrows work. I kinda had it a week ago when I go to check my email. There's a lot happening when I'm not there" Nowaki smiled and held Hiroki's hand.

"Hoy Shinobu, don't carry that much luggage!" Miyagi scolded as he see his lover holding so many bags. He gets a few and helped him.

"Be careful next time, you might get hurt..." Miyagi said, Shinobu can only blush and pout. Miyagi grinned.

Back at the gate; Ritsu, Misaki and Katsumi were standing just watching them.

"My... I can't believe time has moved so fast..." Ritsu sighed

"This was the greatest trip ever. I met Ritsu-san, and learned many thing!" Misaki gleely shouted as he stretched out his hands.

"I did too enjoy that you were our special guest" Katsumi smiled and chuckled.

"Oda-sama! Dino-kun and Troy-kun request for your presence!" A maid came out and bowed in manner. Katsumi sighed.

"I would love to stay see you guys go. But duty calls..." Katsumi kissed Ritsu by the cheek, Ritsu lit blushed.

"Don't mind to contact me again. It's been nice hanging out with you guys!" Katsumi dashed off leaving Ritsu and Misaki standing like a statue.

"Hoy Onodera! Misaki were going!" Takano shouted by his car, crossing his arms. Kind of pissed from seeing that and Ritsu knows it. Misaki giggled and went to Usagi's side.

"Well, Ritsu-san. Just as Katsumi said. It was really nice hanging with you guys" Misaki happily said. Ritsu smiled, so did the others.

"I guess this vacation was turned out to be a great time with you" Ritsu replied.

"Call me if you wanna chat again?"

"Sure thing Ritsu-san. See you again!"

Everyone shared a hug and greets of farewell.

Was it the end? Or just a beginning of a new relationship?

The answer was never sure as they began their life completely.

AUTHORS NOTE

Yeah I may have to call it here. I ran out of ideas for this story.

Not making part 2 or anything. School is coming soon and I would likely not update much...

But if you like, I have 2 yaoi stories published:

*Endless Time (FoxyXBonnie fanfic)

*Into the Void with you (Creepypasta OC fanfic) (Yaoi) -COMING SOON-

I'll be checkin out with this story. It was not a successful one, but I'm happy that many people reads this and the supports ^.^

I say, this is the end. Sayounara minna~