Chapter 7: Roommates

"Ah, why are you guys still here, I thought I showed you to your rooms" Katsumi said when he saw the other men still at the corridor's of the elevator.

"We know that, we were just waiting for Shinobu and Chiaki in the bathroom" Hiroki replied arms crossed

"Seems like the two are getting along just fine, that's my Shinobu chi~" Miyagi said feeling proud of his little boy.

"You guy go on ahead, me and Miyagi-san will catch up with the other two" Hatori said as he went to the nearest bathroom.

After a while, they regrouped again as Katsumi showed them to their rooms. You can expect from them from choosing their roommates, Chiaki with Hatori, Yukina with Kisa, Nowaki with Hiroki, and Shinobu with Miyagi. With the first couples...

"Huh, what do you mean you two together?" Usami asked upon hearing his lover's decision to be roommates with Ritsu, Takano also wanted to protest.

"Usagi-san, it's okay!" Misaki shouted at him

"And besides, Misaki and I had a little talk about a bit of our selves, and it's kinda the best to let you two together. And you know, get along?" Ritsu added standing by Misaki's side. All four men stared at each other, if either to accept of decline the decision.

"Aww, lover's fights are just adorable!" Kisa shouted eyeing the men

"Kisa-san I think you shouldn't have shouted that" Yukina replied, he knew the four heard them

"Kisa-san, we are NOT lovers!" Ritsu protested

"Huh, what are you saying Onodera, of course it's-"

"S-Shut up!" Ritsu cutted off Takano

"More like an old married couple" said Usami agreeing to the fact that its true

"Usagi-san!" Misaki shouted

The other just giggled and smiled watching them fight along with it.

~Hiroki Kamijou's P.O.V.~

Wow, I can't believe Akihiko loss to a kid. Well, that is strange seeing him lose to something like an argument. He always wins at time, but to kid, are you kidding me?

"Usami-san really is a good guy letting off his own kid with another guy" Nowaki suddenly said. All of us went into our room after Akihiko's fight with the others. Here we are now, putting our luggage into out drawers.

"You do know he is single, I was shocked when he said 'a great boyfriend'. Hiro-san is Usami-san dating someone now?" Nowaki asked looking at my back. Stupid Nowaki, when did he get that idea!

"I don't know either" I replied

I was also shocked when he said that. Akihiko is simply hard to get, and a hot head, it's impossible for someone like him to have a girlfriend. What also caught my attention is that, the kid that he brought, Misaki Takahashi... what kind of relationship does he have to Takahiro?

By the thought of him... I remembered the night with Akihiko. I want to forget, but I don't know why it's not completely deleted in my head!

"Hiro-san, are you okay?" Nowaki suddenly was at my side, which scared the shit out of me

"O-Of course I am, what are you trying to play at, s-stupid Nowaki!" I clearly shouted at him. Damn kid, yet he is the person I love.

"Hiro-san!" He replied with a gleeful smile that made my face burn up. He went closer to my face; I could feel his breathing next to my nose... His leaning closer... to kiss me.

"KAMIJOU~"

Nowaki halted and both of us looked at the shut door, hearing Miyagi sensei's voice. What does he need this time? I stood up and went to open the door, seeing Miyagi sensei and his little boy. Seriously, am I the only one of my friends whose partner is not a kid?

"Katsumi-chan said dinner is at 7:30pm, just to let you guys know hehe" Miyagi sensei said scratching the back of his head. I looked at my watch and it's 6:30pm, an hour huh...

"Uh, thank you sensei..." I replied, it was a good thing he notified us

"Well, that's all, see you two love birds later!" Miyagi sensei left, followed by his partner to their room that was next to us. At our other side is Onodera and Takahashi' room.

"What's with him...?" I was still by the door until Takahashi left his. He was holding a teddy bear, is this kid really a university student?

"Uh, Takahashi" I said and looked at him, he also looked as reply. I needed to ask him...

"Yes, uh... Kamijou-sensei?" he asked. I forgot, this kid is in the university I teach at.

"What kind of relationship do you have with...Takahiro Takahashi?" I finally said, he smiled as we already faced.

"His my Onii-chan. I met Usagi-san by him, it seems you'll also ask that how was able to live with Usagi-san" he replied

Wait, What...?

"Well, Usagi-san was the one who took me in to also study at the university sensei. It is also hard living with him first, but I got used to it"

I didn't knew Akihiko would...

"I do the laundry and cook in his place as to pay my rent there, but don't worry sensei, Usagi-san is a kind guy" he finished smiling.

Are you telling me, this kid is living with that hot headed Akihiko? What does he have to make Akihiko let him stay?

"Ah, I'm sorry you think I blabber too much" he said stepping back, I didn't ask much, but this kid just did blabber out about his life with Akihiko.

"N-No it's nothing, anyway why did you go outside?" I then asked

"Oh, since Usagi get uncomfortable without me, I brought along his teddy bear; Suzuki-san" he then placed it infront of me. It does look familiar.

"Just in case this kind of thing happened" he continued smiling at the bear.

Akihiko...you haven't changed a bit to bear loving idiot.