Chapter 16: What am I to you (Romantica)

"Usagi-san what are you doing?"  I squeaked as he is hugging me tightly. I can't help but also blush by his sudden action.

"Why? ain't this normal for you already?" He huskly whispered at my ear. I slightly flinched. Its not like I'm not used to it. Its just he always gets me when I'm not in guard from this. He knows me very well. I felt somthing soft touch my skin and he let me go.

"I just miss my angel. C'mon lets have some fun" he genuiely smiled at me, grabbing my wrist and dashed me off to the beach with the others. Usagi-sani is acting weird again. I know that at this kind of moment he'll carry me to a room, and have me all by himself. Its something I didn't expect. As we were with the other, they were playing volleyball except for Ritsu and Takano-san. I sat next to Ritsu. 

"So Takano, Up for it tonight?" Usagi-san sad as he sat next to me.

"What do you think" Takano gave him a smirk. Ritsu and I were sharing confused looks at our lovers. 

"Takano-san..." Ritsu began.

"Hey, me and Usami are taking a sip tonight. Don't you think its a good thing to bond with your room mate?" Takano replied, Ritsu still have an unamused face.

"Is someone getting jealous~?" Takano chimed pecking a kiss at Ritsu.

"N-No I'm not. Not in public idiot!" he replied, slapping Takano's shoulder. I giggled because Ritsu really is cute when his flustered and angry. No wonder Takano-san likes him so much...

What does Usagi-san liked about me?

"Misaki, are you alright?" Ritsu asked looking at me with his emerald eyes that were same as mines. I snapped out of me thoughts.

"I-I'm fine Ritsu-san. What made you think that?" I asked with a laugh. Lying wasn't my best thing. but i hope he doesnt see through me. I was gone in my own thoughts again as Ritsu and Takano were arguing on a new book while Usagi-san left to take us drinks.

I wondered if Usagi-san thought about it. What is it that made me special to others around him. I'm just a guy who hasn't much that talent except for my cooking. Was it my cooking that he like? Or am I easily fooled? But, Usagi-san will never fool me, maybe sometimes. But what is it? Why does he love me? 

Argh this is giving me a headache!!!

"Ritsu-san" he stopped arguing with Takano and turned to face me.

"What is it Misaki?" he asked.

"W-what do you thin of me, so far as an individual?" I asked as I'm being torned. I'm also curious in what Ritsu thought of me.

"Well... your a kind person. Honest. Easy to get along. A bright personality. And the type that no one can resist to befriends with" Ritsu really thought of those or was he just saying that so I won't get hurt... god Misaki why do you have to be sensitive!?

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" he asked

"N-Nothing, I wanted to you know... just know" I laughed reply. They must not know. That I get hurt easily... with just small words and action. It hurts me a lot. And Usagi-san has always been there for me.  I loved him so that I can't stop and just want to ask him...

What am I to you?

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry this is really short and you guys were waiting for this!

-Bows repeatidly- SO SORRY!

I'm been around so much and hehe... been plaing games, its called 'Town of Salem' of course I'm still N0stalgia96. Add me xD

But I'm also taking up a digital drawing ):3

4EVER SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI AND JUNJOU ROMANTICA GUYS~