Chapter 17: Touch of games

After the others were playing volleyball, we all ate lunch. Somehow, Kisa-san threw the ball at Katsumi's face hard. Whole lunch it all went into a big chase party for the two of them. We would like to stop them, but we just find it funny. And the fact that she is on her womanly time, of course we don't want to get into her while she's like that.

The others invited us to play with them after lunch. Takano and Usagi-san slightly declined, also did Ritsu. I happily wanted to play, its been a long time since I played volleyball.

"Oh c'mon guys, it'll be fun" Nowaki-san said beckoning us to join. At the end they agreed to it. When Ritsu joined our side, he seems a bit unearved, so I went to his side.

"Ritsu-san are you alright?" I asked he looked at me and replied

"T-This is my first time playing outsided activity, that's why I declined cause I never played" The others heard it and suddenly the other team were grouping up. Maybe trying to plan a strategy to break us. I sighed and looked at Ritsu again, and our team also grouped up.

"Don't worry Richan, you can do it, just believe that you can hit that ball into someones face!" Kisa-san said.

"Kisa...!" Katsumi-chan angrily said

"Kidding, kidding!"

"Neither have I played this Onodera-san, but it was in trying it!" Chiaki added. Ritsu gave us a lit smile and laugh.

"If you say so... Let's get em!"

...

"Well that certainly wasnt what I expected to happen... Hehe" Katsumi slyly said, its already getting dark and were all tired and numb. We did won and to just find out that they were acting from the start.

Since they knew it was Ritsu's first time playing, they planned to take it easy to make Ritsu feel the taste of victory on his first game. Just wow.

"You guys should take us seriously. Its not a fair game if its like that!" Ritsu angrily said and pouted. Takano-san hugged and whispered something to him, Ritsu just exploded bright red.

"Ah... Just watching you guys made me hungry. Let's have dinner guys!" Katsumi yawned and went first in the dining ball. Ritsu came by my side and had a chat.

"Next week will be our last week. And to think this whole vacation, Takano-san has'nt touch me..." Ritsu awkwardly smiled realizing what he just said, I too miss Usagi-san's touch... Well we can't change the fact that we did this to separate them from us. I wonder why even we did this, in the end we miss this so much.

~After Dinner~

For some reason... Everyone wasn't talking and were quiet the whole trip going to our rooms.

Just when me and Ritsu were gonna go inside our room, someone held my hand and pulled me into their shoulder, just when I was about to shout out Ritsu-sans name, he was pulled into our room by another.

I was pulled carried to a dark room and was thrown on the bed. Ugh... That hurts... And that kind of thing was familiar. I turned to see my kidnapper.

"Usagi-san!?" My face flushed to see him so close to my face.

"Why so surprised, don't tell me you haven't noticed?" He mockingly said biting my ear. Then I realized. The whole time he and Takano-san were planning... Was just this? How dump can I really be?

"Ah...!" I moaned out as he suddenly touched near my crotch. Damn his large hands.

"Miss my touch already? That was pretty loud then before" he teased. I normally deny it but my heart wouldn't accept that. I kissed him and played our tongue's along.

"I miss you... Usagi-san" I said and blushed. He took off his shirt and kissed me again.

"I miss you more Misaki"

AUTHORSNOTE:

Phew... Finally. Sorry that I just posted this. I just completed this using my tablet and trust me its hard using it.

I'm really sorry for not us dating much and the story is short. Iwasplanningtoendit... Sorry guys.

It's already summer vacation for me, so I have time to post.

4ever Sekaiichi HatsukoiandJunjou Romantica guys~

<3