Chapter 10: Could you teach me? (Nostalgia)

~Ritsu Onodera's P.O.V~

Wow... the ocean...

Never did I much see or even went to the beach, my family is always busy to do so. I just hear this kind of place in books. But I never imagined I'm gonna come here with my friends instead of my family, well I chose it. I didn't want to bother my family to this; they would just keep bothering me about my engagement with An-chan. It was already called off, so why think about it? (Manga)

My mother's persistent

I know that I answered her that I have someone, but I can't tell it to him...

I don't know how or when I'm gonna say it. What worries me the most is what will happen to us, if we get together, it scares me to be left again.

"I would never have imagined I could spend a time with you like this, Ritsu..."

I looked at my side to see Takano sitting next to me. He too was looking towards the ocean. When was he here?

"T-Takano-san, what are you doing here?" I asked, with tone of being surprise in it.

"What does it look like dummy, enjoying the view..." He replied. I was gonna answer back at his reply that irritated me but he added...

"With you... Ritsu"

I blushed as he added, when he called my name, he looked at me, making our two eyes meet. He then smiled that smile that I can't help to admire the most about him.

I turned away from him by what I just thought. What the hell Ritsu put yourself together for once!

Though it was an hour that we sat here to admire the ocean, after that we ate lunch together which Katsumi packed for us in the beach. After all of us were full and rested all of them, except for Takano, went to the water again. It was by 4:30 in the afternoon. I went back to the bench under the umbrella , Takano followed and was quiet this whole time. I wonder what he is thinking about.

I then noticed the other waving at us to join in.

"Hey guys don't be a party pooper, c'mon and join us!!!" Kisa-san shouted as he waved at us. The others also shouted for us to join them... in the water.

~Masamune Takano's P.O.V~

"C'mon Onodera, lets join them" I said as the others were waving at us to join in.

"N-No you go I'll stay here for a while. It's more relaxing to be here" he replied as he curled up to hug his legs. How cute.

"What are you saying, c'mon it'll be fun!" I replied. I grabbed his arms to drag him again, but this time, he stayed there, still curled up, looking away from me.

"Onodera..."

"You go ahead, I'll just be here seeing you guys" Ritsu said in a shaky voice.

"Onodera... I won't let go of you no matter what you say but... are you?" I didn't continue the next sentence. He didn't reply as he just looked by the other side. He tilted his head to see the others in the ocean, who are still motioning us to come in.

I waved to them that it will be a minute, as I have a little talk with Ritsu.

"Why won't you go then?" I asked, as I thought of my previous question was too stupid to think that of him. I mean, the rebel Onodera Ritsu is-

"I c-can't swim..."

"I-I'm afraid of the water..." he added with a stutter, looking away from my eyes who widened by his reply. That was my expected answer from my first question, but I never thought of him being scared to the ocean.

~Ritsu Onodera's P.O.V~

"I c-can't swim..."

"I-I'm afraid of the water..." I replied as I could hear my voice stuttering it.

I didn't fight back because of this fear. I can't swim. I was never thought to swim by my parents as I lived myself with books. I did try to swim but... that thought made me scared. I almost died when I last swam into water, at the pool at the university when I was in another country.

"Haha... You think it's funny for a rebel like me, to get scared of the water... Haha, its silly right." I added as I can feel Takano asking the same question.

"How about I teach you?"

I turned to look at him. I was surprised to hear him say that, he didn't either laugh or reply something to make a fool out of me.

"T-Takano-san..." the only words I let out without knowing what else to say. My body was okay with it though... But what about my heart?

"C'mon, just hold onto me and don't let go" he replied, grabbing both my arms as he dragged me by the sea with the other.

"Wah, Ricchan, Takano-san...!" Kisa greeted

"Hmm... Ricchan?" he then noticed I was kind of shaking off by my flashback memory of my collage years.

"Kisa don't tease him. Onodera is afraid of the water" Takano replied back at him. I jerked my head to Takano. All that made me quiet was his face showing me to trust him.

"Oh, poor Ricchan, how about we help you out!" Kisa replied as he called the others. As he did that, Takano motioned me to go with him to the water. I flinched when I tried to go.

"You don't have to be afraid..." Takano forcefully pulled me in the water, making me trip and fell over the water. I'm all wet now. Takano then again forcefully pulled me out of the water, as I opened my eyes to see his hazel one staring at me.

He slid his hand through my face, he then pressed our lips together... by the sunset... it took seconds after our lips broke apart. My face is heating up by our tongues dancing inside our mouth. A part of me didn't want to leave his soft lips, but the other half says...

They were staring at us.

I looked at the other to see them shocked as they saw us kiss. I was heating up more by what they just saw. Kisa-san had his mouth wide open, a fly is coming, and the others were just staring at us wide eyes...

"What don't tell me you guys are also trying to hide this?" Takano said as if to defend or something. I was confused at what he really said, but when I looked at the men again, each men grabbed another's hands.

"Heh, who said were hiding it?" Usami replied as he kissed Misaki by the lips.

"U-Usagi-san...!" Misaki protested.

The others hugged their partner and some kissed by the cheeks, Kisa-san got one from the lips though, Hatori pecked a kiss on Chiaki, and that what's also surprised me. Was this all planned for me to get me comfortable or something?

"Ahh... Boys love is so adorable" I heard Katsumi said as she swooned by this scene. What the hell, I know Katsumi very well, she does like and takes part at mischief, but when she swooned like that, it's real.

This must be new thing for me, to hang out with people who were like me and Takano-san.

Men who loved another Men.