Chapter 13: The Trifecta couple

~No one’s P.O.V~

“Isn’t it obvious were on a honeymoon?” Kirishima replied quietly enough to not let his daughter know. Takano, Ritsu, and Hatori had the same look on their faces eyeing on Yokozawa.

“What… I thought you were head over heels on Takano-san” Ritsu ask. Kirishima covered his Hiyori’s ears for the upcoming replies.

Yokozawa didn’t reply and couldn’t look at his best friends face, knowing Kirishima ‘clearly’ told everyone they were together. He can protest it as much, but he thought that if he did, he and Kirishima will get in a fight.

“Yokozawa… have you finally gave up on me?” everybody directed their looks at Takano for what he asked. Yokozawa looked at Kirishima.

“Kirishima, get Hiyori back at our room. I’ll get Sorata back when I’m done” He said as Kirishima nodded in reply, leaving with Hiyori by his hand. Yokozawa is kind of embarrassed if Kirishima heard what he was gonna say, he then scratched his head and began explaining.

“I think so Masamune. I had fallen for Kirishima when I have no one to go to” He said looking at Takano’s eyes saying it’s the truth.

“How did you meet Kirishima? Your workplace is a floor above them. Coincidence?” Hatori asked (I don’t know what floor they are exactly; but it’s just fanfic, and if you do know please tell me >.<)

Yokozawa just stayed looking at Takano.

“The day I got rejected. I-I met him at the bar and-” his face reddened.

“I knew his wife died. But he still chose me as his lover. Hiyori doesn’t know of our ‘close’ relationship. She’s still 10, but we know we’re gonna tell her eventually soon” he added. He didn’t add the part that Hiyori treats him as her ‘mother’ that would be embarrassing.

“So you act as a mother to the kid?” Takano snickered.

“S-Shut up!” screeched Yokozawa. Takano let out a sigh.

“It’s your choice. Not mine, besides-“Takano grabbed Ritsu to his side.

“I’m already with the person I love the most. You deserve someone who will love you back” he added. The two JR men and Chiaki just stared at the scene. Not knowing what is totally happening.

“Yeah, it is… he has given me the love I gave back. You’ve been a part of this puzzle of love mine. I would be nothing without you. But if he tries to hurt you again, feel free to cry on my shoulder” Yokozawa said eyeing on Ritsu.

“I think your partner might get angry if I did. And I know Onodera would never do that again” Takano replied.

“Are you sure about that?”

“I’m not sure, I’m PERFECTLY sure. Onodera loves me”

“T-Takano-san you idiot…” Ritsu stuttered out blushing after what he said.

When all of them was about to go in the hotel, Misaki and Usami ran towards them with worried faces.

“What happened to you guys?” Ritsu asked.

“Kisa-san and Shinobu-san suddenly burst out fighting about Miyagi-sensei and Yukina-kun. During the fight both men fainted and wouldn’t wake up!” Misaki answered worriedly.

“The hell. Hatori and Chiaki-sensei go get Katsumi and ask to get some medical staff. Others let’s go!” Takano ordered and all of them ran to the remaining four men. While running, Kirishima happened to have crossed them.

“Yokozawa, what’s wrong?” Kirishima asked as he grabbed his lover’s hand, Yokozawa flinched by the touch again.

“T-They said Kisa has gone into a fight. I just wanted to see what happened. Wait where’s Hiyori?” Yokozawa asked.

“Love birds, hurry the hell up if you want to catch up!” Takano shouted at them and they followed the other men.

“She’s fell asleep after running around finding Sorata. Don’t worry its locked” Kirishima adding mischievously planting a kiss on Yokozawa’s cheeks. He blushed and turned away and tried to concentrate on running.