Chapter 14: Differences

~Shouta Kisa's P.O.V~

~After he fight~

"..." Me and Yukina were left with Misaki, Usami-sensei, Miyagi-kun and the brat. I wonder what happened to them... They just suddenly ran off to who knows where.
"Yukina, let's go ahead. I'm getting tired and a bit dizzy" I said as I grab his warm hands. He looked at me with eyes saying 'are you alright'. I brushed it off and continue to walk away to avoid that might get me irritated together with that brat... Only that he didn't shut his mouth and spoke up.

"I bet the pedo wanted to start early" he said. Knowing what he meant, I got irritated and faced him. Yeah, I know its kinda early, but why of all would he think of that, or was it just me?

"Hey, why don't you shut you tiny mouth. Are you aware that you're talking to someone who is older than you!?" I hissed. Yukina tried to move me away but shrugged him. A while ago, I can hear him always blabbering about what a pedi or perv I am picking someone younger than me.

"Were only the same height. And humans have the right to speak up what they feel!" He spatted back.

"Shinobu, stop it, you're making this a bad scene!" Miyagi-san then tried to carry him up, but he refused. Stubborn brat eh. I was going to answer back but my vision got blurry and the last thing I saw was Kou...

.....

I woke up to see I was in bed and Yukina was beside me... I tried to stand but my body stinged and refused to move.

"Ugh..." 

"Shouta-san. Stay put, you ate too much and had gone to have a fever" Yukina said putting his hand on my forehead and putting me down at bed.

"Kisa-san, what happened?" I heard a voice, I lift my head up to see the others there. (SiH men)

"Minn-san..."

"Kisa-san. Tell us what happened?" Ricchan repeated as he sat on the edge of the bed with Takano standing by his side; hand in hand. I always imagined this two will one day be close friends. But its shocking even more that I found that they were lovers. Even so,I gave on Ricchan's cute pleading face. I told them everything, from the first we met the others and till the one that I argued with the brat.

"You're overeacting" Tori said as ever with a poker face.

"Well, excuse me. I wouldn't want to blurt out that much negative ideas about someone whom I just met..." I answered back with a death glare that I rarely use in the office. Ricchan even got worried on that.

"That's true, but not only Takatsuki-kun is at fault here. We all know that Kisa. You're an adult, and its our responsiblity to act as one to those who are younger than us, specifically teens" Takano added, eyes piercing at me. I couldn't thought of it, but he got me there. I'm older than that bra-- no, Shinobu. 

"I know..." I would at least apologize. I would have gave Shinobu a bad expression at firts. I'll try and to change it when we meet again...

~Shinobu Takatsuki's P.O.V. ~

"Why am I the only one at fault here?" I asked as everyone kept a glare at me.

"I knew you would be trouble, but I never knew you would get into much trouble with someone older than you and get a fever by it" Miyagi said frowning at me. I don't like that side of him, and I wouldn't want to trouble Miyagi more of it. But what was I thinking?

"Shinobu. Its not good that kept on pesturing Kisa-san like that. You have to know your limits when it comes to that" Hiroki said.

"And that your still young... but at legal age you know" Kusama added. Tsk. I ask though, why only me? Is there a crime that you shouldn't speak out what you really think or feel about the person.

"I was just being honest" I spat back, looking down on the bed sheet. 

"It's good that you're honest. But saying out things that might hurt or break someone, you should know what is good or bad at you're age. You're doing a really bad idea of being honest if it meant someone getting hurt. At least try to not give in a tone that you're teasing" Usami said while letting out a smoke from his mouth.

"Usagi-san don't smpoke inside their room" Misaki angrily said to Usami. True, this is our room,and not polite to do so when you made a speech like that. But Miyagi would sometimes do that here, even if I told him not to. Misaki then faced me.

"Shinobu. You still need to say sorry to Kisa-san, didn't you notice that at least all of us has a new friend or acquaintance. They might be older than , but take a look at who you fell in love with..." I looked to see Miyagi now smiling at me. My face heated up bu that.

"He is 5 years older than Kisa-san and you fell for him, without even bothering what age he is. In love, age doesn't matter as do they say"

"Also in friendship and trust. Age isn't the issue if you wanted to make a connection" Misaki added with a smile. I was still bewildered on what he just said, but I knew what he meant.

AUTHOURS NOTE"

YEah, sorry about late update guys, and this is kinda off a dark gloomy one for me. Sorry for those who got 'hit' but some, but I still do hope you enjoyed the chapter. Making this gave me heartbreaks of it. I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN

4ever Sekaiichi Hatsukoi & Junjou Romantica guys~