Forty one

Gigi's point of view

"Where are you going!?" Lauren exclaimed and I literally can't stand long with her yelling and grasping like this. Seriously what's her problem?

"Gigi!"

"Wait for me"

"For God's sake it's not enjoying to run you know!"

"Jelena"

I quickly stopped walking and felt the pressure getting into me again, I dimmed my eyes before turning around to the woman finding her in a state as if she called me by my name once more in purpose.

The smirk by her face couldn't even seem to be wash away.

"What do you fucking want?" I asked and she smile goofily at me "where are you going?" She questioned and I clenched my jaw at the sight of her.

"I am going to y/n's house I need to make sure that she get home fine, you should go home" I said and she suddenly dimmed her eyes before sighing "why are you going to her? She clearly said there was an emergency" she said and I didn't exactly responded back.

Instead I only stand there while my hands are inside my pocket.

"She clearly is trying to go home time alone so I don't think going after her is a very great idea" she said and I furrow my eyebrows at her "what do you know?" I questioned.

Suddenly she slipped out a small laughter "most of it actually...I know that when somebody is undergoing some tough times, they'd rather be alone to have some pace and privacy to think...unless they call then that's when you can come because they need you" she said and I slowly bring my head up to gaze at her not expecting such words to come out from the woman's mouth.

"Well would you look at that, I didn't knew you had some wiseness inside you I thought it's all sass" I trailed out with a scoff and she only look at me with such gaze that I can't predict.

It was soft but at the same time it was filled with so much  questions, confusions that she couldn't seem to let out.

"Can we talk?" She question.

"Aren't we talking now jauregui?" I rolled my eyes and she chuckle lightly.

"Now see who got the sass" she rebated and I furrow my eyebrows at her "maybe I got it from you" I added and another silence came between the both of us.

"I don't really like to talk with us standing here in the middle of the road" she said and well that would have make sense.

"First of all we're in the side walk, second of all, where are we even supposed to stay? Third of all I don't want to stay long to listen to certain bullshits Lauren" I added and the woman pointed her hand sidewards.

"We can stay there while talking" she said and my eyes followed the direction of her gesture as it landed on a playground by the park which is deserted since it's night.

Do I really need to give her this chance to speak knowing what are the possible things that she could let out? It could all be just the same.

Apology.

But no change.

Words.

But meaningless

Although I am the one who accidentally answered her mistaking that I was still talking with y/n so the least thing I can decide and do to be responsible is to accept it.

"20 minutes" I trailed out and she smile widely before nodding her head, so the both of us walked by the closest playground and funny how we both decided to sit down on the swing even though there's a bench.

I guess we are both still link through the thought of enjoying around simple things.

"What do you want to talk about?" I questioned and lightly look at her as she's slowly starting to swing herself.

"I just wanted to say I'm so sor-"

"Lauren if you are going to say sorry again, and tell me the same reason, I don't want it because it doesn't make sense to me. You know why I'm mad at you, and you know why I will not forgive you, saying sorry is not going to change anything" I trailed out but quite surprise that I didn't said it in a manner as if I'm snapping at her.

Right this time, I said it with calmness. As if the moon and night along with the cold air rushing by changes the whole mood.

"I'm sorry for not being a good friend before..." She suddenly continued and this time I paused as everything sync to me. I look back at her and notice how she's solemnly swinging her feet like a child.

She wasn't exactly a bad friend...but I didn't want to say she's exactly good either because I don't want to give her the idea that I am accepting what happened.

"Yeah" I trailed out plainly.

"If we couldn't be good friends again, then we should at least be good rivals" she muttered out and I slipped off a scoff as I turn at her "I don't get what's the point of that?" I questioned and suddenly the woman turn to me with that familiar smirk.

"I will continuously annoy you...get in your nerves...and you will get irritated of me because of it...and I won't get tired to do it again and again" she said and I look at her in disbelief before standing up from my swing and facing her

"You're crazy...in fact I thought something would change in this conversation but you are just the same, all I want for you is to be honest with me. Why did you do that before? I knew you didn't supported me and him before but I also know you have better reason and explanation on why you dated him behind my back and I only figure and knew when he broke up with me to make it look like he didn't cheat but in fact you're the one who lead him on, you don't understand I was trying to save the friendship we had, until now I'm trying but if you will not be real to me this is nonsense Lauren" I said before groaning frustatedly.

"You can't just keep walking into my path and expect to talk about the same damn thing, it's draining" I said and there was only blankness through her eyes so I take that as nothing. I sigh before turning around and was ready to walk away but suddenly she wrapped her hand on my arm which caught me by surprise as the woman hastily pulled me back facing her and the next thing that happen totally caught me off guard. .

It was crazy.

To feel her lips against mine, it was surprising. Devastating, confusing. My eyes widen the moment I felt everything syncing through. Her hand lowers against my back and that's when I knew I had to pull away.

Hurriedly pushing the woman I stepped aback in shock.

"W..what the hell?"

We're both in shock to stare at one another.

"Lauren...I..think..I like y/n" I said lowly and she scoff before clearing her throat "me too".

"What?" I asked confused.

"I like her too"

"But why did you kissed me?" I questioned

"I thought you're her" she trailed out and everything is definitely suddenly growing awkward. It felt so weird.

"I...I think I will go" I said before turning around and walking away, this time she didn't stop me which is a good thing.

Right?

Rushing my way off, I can't help but to feel so warm and strange. That kissed...it made me feel something...but not with her.

It was about the other girl.

Unexpectedly. I'm screwed