Two

"I'm Gigi by the way"

Indeed she looks like a model.

"I'm y/n" I shake hands with her and let me tell you just how soft her palm is.

"Nice to meet you y/n well shall we start this tour now?" She asked in a very amusing accent.

I chuckle then nod, we then starts walking through the corridor.

"So this campus actually got some different building's each building is called a department depending on what major they are. So this building right now which is the main building of the campus is the science department mostly here is consisting of laboratories and some classrooms for lectures and classes"

I nod as my eyes starts scanning the classrooms and I'm pretty much aware that most of student's here are pretty smart for the campus has provided such things that its people needed to study.

As Gigi and I walk and talks about the buildings and major facilities I can't help but to caught myself glancing at her like fuck she's so beautiful I mean how could someone be this beautiful.

"Y/n are you listening?"

My eyes blink multiple times before I realize that she's now looking at me.

"Huh?" I utter out unaware

She laughed angelically whilst shaking her head "I won't be surprised if you get lost on your first day, you weren't listening to me"

My cheeks instantly heat up at her words "i- I just got distracted sorry"

Gigi chuckle then bump shoulders with me "it's cool girl but really you should listen to me I don't want you to get lost".

I nod understandingly and continue to walk with her trying my best to be tentative at everything she's explaining to me.

"This is the gymnasium where most of the cheerleading or whatsoever events is held" she show me the inside look of the very wide vicinity with cool bleachers and fancy structures.

My previous school was rather not as fancy as this. I could tell this is a rich school. I've never actually paid attention on how my parents describe it to me.

"Oh by the way before I forgot here's your schedule make sure to take care of it I don't have another copy" she hand me a paper which I scanned and dear God I almost faint for my first subject is non other than.

Monday

Pre calculus: 9:00-11:00 am

College algebra: 11:00-1:00pm

Break: 1:00-3:00pm

Arts and Crafts: 3:00-5:00pm

Music: 5:00-6:00pm

Tuesday

First: off 10:00-12:00pm

English and Literature: 12:00-1:00pm

Break: 1:00-3:00pm

Third: off 2:00pm-3:00pm

Physical education: 3:00pm-5:00pm

Science: 5:00-7:00pm

Wednesday

(Day off)

Thursday

History: 9:00-11:00am

Pre calculus: 11:00-12:00pm

Third: off 12:00-2:00pm

English and literature: 2:00-3:00pm

Friday

First: off 9:00-10:00 am

Music: 10:00-11:00pm

Science: 11:00-1:00pm

Break: 1:00-3:00pm

History: 3:00-5:00pm

Saturday

Research Major 12 pm onwards

What a hell of a schedule.

"Your schedule is pretty much intense so we should get going with the tour and you could still attend your classes and meet your professor's" Gigi said as she continue to walk again.

Hmm I wonder if we have any classes together I mean she haven't really mention if we're gonna be classmates or what.

After all she's the first person I knew here and I think it would be great if she'll be in my class too.

"Oh and by the way don't worry about feeling outcast in the class I'd be in some of your classes since I requested that we'll have some same class time" seemingly to read my mind Gigi flash me a sweet smile and an unexpected wink which caught me by surprise.

She requested our schedule to be the same.

Awe I never thought tour guides would be this friendly.

"Thank you" I muttered whilst looking down, it's not that I'm feeling shy but it's just a little intimidating.

____

"So basically that's all you've got to know! I'm sure you'd pretty much remember it by now if you listen of course" Gigi said a little bit teasingly as we've finally finished the tour after long ass walk around the whole campus.

"Here" she hand me a pack of grape juice which I quickly took and thank her of course. I'm just so thirsty already it's like so burning hot outside.

"Ah Gigi Hadid it's nice seeing you here"

I watch as Gigi tense up and I follow as her gaze landed on a Raven haired woman approaching us.

Holy fuck.

Here goes another drop ded gorgeous lady.

Beep beep! My gay ass comin through.Ugh.

I look up at Gigi whose currently rolling her eyes as the girl stopped in front of us.

She got her look very on point with her hair let down messily but it was really sexy let me tell you that it's an important information!

red tint of her lipstick spread over her plump lips.

Her thick eyebrows wiggling in astonishment

she had a lollipop popping back and forth on her mouth.

And last but not the least her deep green eyes flickering with her eyelashes over Gigi Hadid beside me who seems to be so irritated to have the girl near.

I gaze upon Gigi and notice how she cross her arms annoyingly at the girl whilst raising an eyebrow as she stated out in a very irritable way

"Lauren jauregui"