Twenty-two

(here's y'all real update lol 😂🙈)

Your point of view

"I'm going with you at the library right?" Lauren literally utter out confidently before getting off of the bed, my pulse rate instantly nervously increase and stop her right quick.

"Lauren you can't go with me" I told her and her face shot up at me, she arched up an eyebrow and ask "why not?".

Her green eyes is staring intently in my eyes and she's plastering that sassy look in her face, darn it this girl is way too intimidating for me.

"Y/n" she snapped which brought my attention back to her "h-huh?" I asked unaware, her beauty is too distracting.

Did I just say beauty?

Yeah I mean she's beautiful...but so feisty.

"Why can't I go with you?" She asked again.

Then my mind went back to the encounter her and Gigi had they don't seem to get along so well, also she would surely be annoyed.

"Because you're head is still not okay just rest here" I said but she seems won't take that for an excuse.

"I'm alright see?" Lauren starts moving her body waving her arms and shaking her head back and forth.

"Alright alright stop doing that if you got headache it's not my fault" I roll my eyes at her and grab my bag from the chair before hanging it on my back.

"Can I go with you now?" Lauren asked whilst hopping off of the bed.

I turn to her and shook my head "still no Lauren".

The girl frown like a child before crossing her arms together "why not? I said I'm fine I can walk".

I sigh "Lauren I know how'd you and Gigi will interact and trust me it won't be good if you go with me so just stay here"

Lauren roll her eyes "I don't care I'm going still".

I clenched my jaw at her stubbornness.

What will I do with this woman?.

"Lauren it's for everyone's own good if you and Gigi fight you might get hurt again" I said and I don't know why but I kinda have this weird concern on her. When I saw that girl punch her I wanna come after her and send her and kick her ass for hitting Lauren but of course I can't do that I don't want to get in trouble after all.

My thoughts were interrupted with Lauren's quirky smirk.

I look up at her and she's mischievously smiling at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and ask "what?".

"You're worried about me?" She start wiggling her eyebrows and walk towards me which makes me walk backwards of course.

I look away from her intimidating eyes and wander somewhere else "what are you talking about?" I asked as if I have no idea what she's talking about.

"You said I might get hurt...then you're worried about me" her confidence is way up high I swear.

"I mean Gigi could get hurt too so yeah what I'm pointing out is that-" Lauren instantly interrupted me by saying "but you said me first...you didn't say Gigi first so basically you're really worried about me".

She's still pushing in the assumption of her and it's so annoying...well not that I'm not worried maybe I am a little bit...just a little bit.

"Whatever you say Lauren as long as you get my point" I turn my back at her and hold onto the doorknob.