Nineteen

His face was expressionless the moment he gaze upon me as if he already expected that I'm the troublemaker.

He sigh and scan his eyes around the students still gathered around us "everyone! Back to their classes this instant!" He yelled sternly and every students stumbled to their feet and get away from the scene.

Well except y/n, surprisingly she didn't budge to get up and go and instead she's just looking at my dad while still kneeled down her soft hands is still holding my arms.

"Miss Jones please come with me I'll take you to the nurse's office" dad said and his eyes gaze back to me.

"Miss y/l/n could you please accompany lauren to the other medical room?" He asked and y/n nod in an instant without any hesitation.

My father knew that putting me and that cheerleader in the same nurse's office would be a complete mess so it's just right that we'll be in a separated and different room.

"Come on and try to stand slowly" y/n muttered as she hook my arms around her shoulder and slowly help me lift myself up, I could smell the scent of her hair.

"What shampoo do you use?" I suddenly find myself asking with a light chuckle.

Y/n suddenly push me off which made me fall back to the ground. I grunted loud as my ass met the floor painfully.

"What the hell y/n?" I Huff out.

Her eyes widen and help me get up again "I'm sorry I'm sorry you were being a creepo!" She defend before hooking my arms around her shoulder again.

"I was just asking tho" I roll my eyes then we slowly made our way to the nurse's office.

And we're currently walking like a turtle.

"My feet hurts already for God's sake" I groaned.

"Well what do you want me to do carry you?" She asked sarcastically.

I smile to myself and look at her from the side and let me just tell you how beautiful she is close up.

"Well that sounds not such a bad idea" I teased which made her look down at me and her y/e/c eyes were once Locked with mine.

"Carry yourself" she muttered then was about to let go of me again but before she could even do that, I tug on her arms to keep myself on balance.

"Okay okay let's just walk don't let go I don't want my ass to fall on the ground again".

Y/n rolled her eyes then look back on the way, she tighten her grip over my waist which is making smile like a crazy ass right now.

If she's going to accompany me Everytime I fight then maybe I don't mind fighting everyday.

____

We enter the nurse's room and there's only one nurse inside and she helped me get into the bed.

"I can handle it from here you can go back to your class" she told y/n which made me frown, y/n smile up with her then nod she turn around and was about to open the door and go out but she's not going away that easy.

I mean just not yet.

"Wait! She uhm she can't go" I spoke out which made y/n's stopped her movements and the nurse stare in confusion at me.

"Lauren sweetie she had her class to attend"

I roll my eyes scrunching my eyebrows together.