"Stop it."

THIS STORY CONTAINS (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
SA/UNDERAGE PARTIES/FIGHTING/CUSSING/SLURS/MENTION OF RAPE
I AM APART OF THE LGBT I CLAIM THESE SLURS.
Finney's age:17
Robin's age:18
Gwen's age:16
FINNEY'S POV
Ugh, there was a stupid party Gwen was dragging me to. She's 16 and she's finding out about parties before me!
There are a lot of people going. Maybe I can find a boyfriend there? I got excited and looked for a outfit to wear. I put on some baggy black jeans with holes in them, I then put on a Kiss band tee. I love the band kiss, it's a really good band! (I LOVE KISS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE DRAG QUEENS😇😭.) I put on my beat up black high top converse. I walked into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth. I washed my face, I then brushed my hair. I hate my hair, it's to curly. Everyone walks up to me and tells me they wish they had curly hair or some shit, but you don't want curly hair! It's a bitch to take care of! I then put my necklaces on, I have a evil eye necklace on, a silver cross necklace and just some other fun necklaces that make me look cool! I put some earrings in and fixed my septum ring. (He's having a septum piercing in this, if you don't like it you can suck my dick🙄.) I then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good surprisingly. He walked back into his room and put his rings on. He then went to Gwen's room. "Are you ready?" He asked her. "Yes! I've been ready! Your so god damn slow!" She whined. "Shut up" I said as I grab my keys and we walked outside. It was around 7:30 pm, our dad wouldn't be home until next week because of his stupid business trip. He's always at work. He never pays attention to me. The only time he pays attention to me is when I fuck up and when he hits me. We got in my car. "Finney, when are you going to not be single?" Gwen said randomly. "Damn Gwen! I have options?" I said. "Sure finney sure, you have no friends!" She said laughing. "Oh" I said in almost a whisper. "I'm sorry finney!" She said. "No it's fine. We're here." I said getting out of the car. "Holy shit! This house is massive!" Gwen squealed. "Yea it is.." I said as I started to think of the memories of being over here. "Who's hosting this party Gwen?" I asked her. "That Robin kid, why you know him?" She said. "Uh no the name sounds familiar.." I said thinking of my childhood friend. "Let's go in finney!" Gwen yelled at me. "Ok ok, no drinking for you though!" I said as she rolled her eyes in response. She dragged me in the house. We were immediately hit with loud music and multi colored lights. "This is sick!" Gwen screamed. "Yea it is!" I responded looking around for him. I got to caught up looking for him when I realized Gwen was gone. 'Fuck' I mentally cussed myself out. I walked around looking for her. I walked up the familiar spiral staircase that me and Robin would run up, chasing each other until eventually one of our foot got caught between the stair making us fall. God I missed those times. I walked into a familiar room. His room. Bandanas and posters were unevenly plastered on the wall. I walked over to his desk checking out the pin board of drawings he made. Suddenly the door opened. I looked behind me. My stupid ex boyfriend Lucas Miller. "Isn't it the famous Finney Blake." "What do you want?" I asked him. He closes the door. He walked over to me. "What's a pretty boy like you doing alone at this party, in this room alone, huh?" He asked me. Chills sent up my back. "I'm not alone actually. My sister that beat your ass in middle school is here with me so don't fucking try anything." I said giving him a glare. "Oh god! I'm so scared of your pathetic little sister that has to defend a little fag that can't defend whatever you are!" He said with a stupid grin. "Oh finney Blake, I know what you are. You're one of those tranny fags!" He laughed in my face. "Stop it." I said slowly backing up into the wall. "Maybe you are a real boy? Are you? How about we find out, shall we?" He said cornering me to the wall. He pushed me against the wall grabbing my throat. "God you must love this, huh? Your finally getting attention? I bet you begged and loved when he touched and raped you in that basement!" He laughed. My tears were falling down like a water fall. "Stop please stop!" I yelled at him. He then grabbed my face and pulled my chin up to look at him. He had a stern mysterious grin on his face. He then roughly kissed me. He wanted me to kiss back. I didn't. I let him take advantage of me while he pressed his other hand all around my body. Caressing me everywhere. "Stop! Please let me go!" I screamed and kicked. "I'll kill you! Finney stop kicking me! I'll choke you to death! Stop kicking you brat!" He yelled at my face. I screamed once again, as he wrapped his hand around my throat tighter. I start to feel my breath slow down. My face felt like it was on fire. I could see stars. This was the end. I knew I was going to die. I'm going to die. I thought to myself. I then heard the door open.
ROBIN POV
I'm hosting the best party ever at my house. My uncle is on a business trip for 3 weeks so I got the whole place to myself. I was walking around and then a familiar girl walked up to me. Gwen. "Have you seen my brother finney!?" She asked me. Finney. My best friend was here? "Gwen! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm not sure when Finn went, I'll go look for him!" I said. She then walked away to the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen looking for that. 5'7 curly haired boy with hazel green eyes. No sign of him. I went up my spiral staircase. I remember I broke my ankle tripping on these stairs while chasing Finn. He wouldn't stop apologizing. I miss him. I saw that my door was closed. I left my door open during parties so I could check to make sure no couples were having sex in my room. I opened the door. I saw Finn and Lucas. I hate Lucas with a burning passion. He dated Finn and Finn told me the times where he would abuse finn in the relationship. I was jealous he dated Finn. I like Finn. No. I love Finn. "STOP PLEASE!" I saw and heard Finn scream when Lucas continued to touch him. I walked up to Lucas and grabbed him by his hair and yanked some of it in the middle of dragging his ass to the ground. I then got on top of him and began punching him in the face. I then grabbed his head and smashed it continuously into my hard wood floor. I learned this from my best friend Vance, he almost killed a kid doing this. I don't care. Lucas deserves this. The colors of the wood floor collide with the red blood coming out of the back of his head. I then finished and he got up surprisingly and ran out my room. I walked behind him and closed the door and locked it. "No no. Please don't! Please! I'll do anything!" Finn said as he dragged his body even closer to the corner close to my bed. "Finn. It's Robin, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I said walked cautiously closer to him. He flinched. I crouched down and sit in front of him. "Finn, baby it's me. I'm not going to hurt you." I said looking at him. He then crawled over to me and sat on my lap and put his head on my chest. He cried. He got my shirt wet from his tears but I don't care. "I tried robin. I tried to get him off. He wouldn't move." He cried even more. Tears welled in my eyes. I threatened them not to fall. "I know baby I know." I said as I put my hand in his hair rubbing circles into his scalp. I picked him up and I laid him on my bed. I then took off his shoes for him. I took off my shoes and my bandana. I crawled on the side of the empty bed, he moved closer to me. I opened my arms and greeted him with a warm smile. He crawled in between my arms. He then fell asleep in my arms. I shortly fell asleep after he fell asleep. Lucas Miller will pay big time when I tell Vance what he did.