"Love isn't fucking real."

Finney Pov!
I've always hated my dad. Who wouldn't? He's never been this hard on me. He's been like this ever since mom killed herself. He used to be filled to the rim with joy. Now ever since mom decided "hey today is the day I kill myself" he's been really hard and rude to me. He uses hateful words, "fag" "kill yourself" "I don't want a fag son". These words make me wanna tie a noose on a rope, put my head though it and jump off a chair. Sometimes I wish I could make myself leave this earth or disappear. I can't I really can't. I have to stay here for Gwen and for him. Robin is his name, my best friend ever since third grade. I heard a door slam which brought me out of my thoughts of Robin. I then heard heavy foot steps coming towards my room. I hurried and sat on the chair next to my desk and pretended to do my homework. He slammed open my door to my bedroom. I swear I say the door almost come off it's hinges. I flinched as he walked up to me. "Finney, why did the cops come to my work!? Huh?! Why the fuck did they come to my work!?" He yelled into my face. "I-I'm not sure dad, I don't know why they did." I said stuttering. "I'm not your dad! You'll never be my son because your one of those queers! Don't talk back to me! You understand?!" He said screaming in my ear. Those words bleeding into my brain as I held back a ocean of tears. "I understand, sir." I said looking at the ground. "What did I tell you about looking at me when I speak to you!? Fucking fag! You're such a disgrace!" He said as he grabbed me up by the collar of my shirt and punched me in the face and threw me on the ground. My head hit the wall behind me and I felt dizzy. Like being sea sick. Everything was slowly moving back and forth. He then punched me again in the stomach. "I'm sorry!" I screamed. He didn't like that and kept on beating me. He never liked when we "talk back" to him. He never liked hearing us talk at all. "You're such a disgrace! Just like your mother! Go kill yourself like she did!" He screamed in my face and punched me once more. "You never loved mom, huh?" I said looking at him. He picked me up by my collar again "love isn't fucking real." He said. That burned its way into my brain. "Love isn't fucking real." He walked away. Away from me. Away from my bloodied body. Out of my room. I sat there crying. This happens all the time. Why am I not used to it? I heard my phone ding. I sighed. I got up and clenched my stomach. I walked over to my door and closed it. Locked it. I walked over to where my phone was. I saw a text from my best friend. I've known him since third grade because we lived so close that our moms made us talk. My mom is dead. His mom fled the country. My dad is alive. His dad is dead. I opened the message.
REDROBINYUM- hey Finn, I heard a lot of yelling at your house a few minutes ago. I just wanted to text you to make sure you were ok.:)
FINNEYFUCKINGBLAKE- hi Robin. My so called father was acting up and beat me again. Y'know normal stuff with the Blake family. Thanks for checking on me, I'm ok.
REDROBINYUM- Finn, Y'know I hate your dad and it's not right for him to do that. It's not normal, come over to my place. You can stay for as long as you like:)
FINNEYFUCKINGBLAKE- thanks Robin, but what about Gwen? I can't leave her here alone with him!
REDROBINYUM- bring her with you! We have a extra room she can take! My uncle won't care!
FINNEYFUCKINGBLAKE- ok! Thank you Robin so much! We'll start packing right now! Be over in 10!
REDROBINYUM- alright!:)
I got Gwen and told her the plan and she happily agreed. We packed our stuff and walked in my room and I opened the window. Gwen got out first and I got out after her and we made our way to Robin's house. He lives across from us so we had to cross the street. We crossed the street and knocked on the door.