Chapter five

*☄️*

" shut up!" Lesso's voice rang through the hall, the bang of her cane helping with silencing the students.
" sit down please! Thank you." Alexander took over for her, walking to the middle of the room.
" today, we will be activating your finger glow, please, line up after the deans had a word." She walked back to stand between the deans.
" have no fear Evers! Good feels no pain!" Dovey spoke with a smile, pulling out a key from her dress.
" Nevers-" lesso stopped to laugh, Alexander's eyes glued to her face.
" it's going to hurt" there were exited murmurs from the never side, the Evers already lining up while the nevers took some time.
" when your finger glows, it means you've tapped into emotions strong enough to cast a spell. The stronger your feelings, the stronger your magic." Alexander explained as she walked down the rows, stopping at the end.
Just as she was about to start walking back, the doors opened.

Everyone looked around, only to find Sophie with short hair and a whole other outfit.
" what in the actual living he-" Alexander was about to cuss when dovey flicked her with her magic.
In the deafening silence, Sophie strutted down the line to lesso, holding out her finger and speaking to the woman.
The students started to softly talk, so Alexander couldn't hear what they were talking about.
She quickly moved to protect dovey, knowing Sophie won't hurt lesso.
When she did arrive there, Sophie was already starting to strut back out.

" are you okay?" Alexander worried, scanning over dovey for any injuries.
" oh how lovely of you to worry about me so much to check on me!" Lesso sarcastically chimed, chuckling while she pierced another student's finger.
" shush lesso"
" I'm fine Alex, no worries." Dovey twirled around, then returned back to her own students.

*☄️*

" and she just strutted-" Alexander laughed, holding her stomach.
" there she is." Lesso pointed out for alexander, the woman shooting around to look.
" why is she talking to Agatha? I thought they weren't friends anymore." Lesso hummed in agreement, resting her head in her palm.
" seems like they are..." lesso trialed off, Alexander suddenly realizing lesso hadn't teased her about last night yet.
" hey, about last night, sorry for being so awkward." She smiled at lesso, screaming at herself mentally.
" mh? It was nothing, just wondering because my bed was awfully cold." Lesso shrugged, sending Alexander a wink.
" well, that's relieving." Alexander chuckled, moving her finger under her napkin after 'accidentally' spilling her wine.
" you should really try being less clumsy Alex." Dovey giggled, Alex smiling at her.
She tried hiding her finger that glowed, because the only explanation to that would be sadness.
" I'll try Clarissa, now, tell me about that request of yours." Lesso chuckled at Alexander's stupid mistake of tipping over her wine, but paid attention when it came to requests.
" I need a few new swords, some prankster threw some into the water." Dovey sighed, sipping her water as Alexander downed her entire glass.
" and I need new dummies!" Lesso butted in, smirking at Alexander to try charm her way to an agreement.
" send me the paperwork of what you ordered, now please, I need to go finish my report of today, heb fun teaching."

" have a terrible time sparkles"
" oh thank you so much for approving Alex! See you at dinner!"

*☄️*

" sparkles." Lesso groaned, leaning back in the chair before Alexander's desk.
" yes lesso?" Alexander answered, her quill still racing over the paper leaving a trial of blood-red ink that reminded her so much of lesso.
" that reader of mine, Sophie, she's such a pain in the ass." Lesso continued complaining about her reader, Alexander placing her paper onto the corner of her desk to dry before beginning with a new one.
" are you even listening to me?" Lesso appeared besides alexander, leaning over her.
" I am-" alexander started, then looked up to find lesso staring at her less than a centimeter away.
She flushed red, lesso smirking and inching closer.
" you were?" She teased, her lips ghosting over Alexander's as the woman's dark red eyes flickered down to her lips, back to her eyes.
" y-yes" Alexander's voice betrayed her, going higher than she would've liked.
" are you sure you were, bunny?" If Alexander were to pass out, it would be now.
She kept silent, wishing she could just find the courage to press her lips to the redhead's, but instead just staying frozen in her spot.
Lesso chuckled, lifting up her hand to caress her cheek, swiping her thumb over her bottom lip.
" you seem nervous," Alexander wished she could stop the millions of thoughts that infiltrated her brain with those words, " do I make you nervous?"
It seemed as if her body had given up on her, melting in lesso's hands to be played like a puppet.
" oh I do, don't I?" She leaned impossibly closer, still not touching Alexander's lips.
Lesso softly took ahold of Alexander's chin, tilting her head up to face her correctly.
" answer me, bunny" Alexander gulped, relaxing into lesso's hold and making herself feel even more like putty than before.
She held in a soft moan, instead answering like lesso had asked her to.
" yes-"
" yes what?"
" yes lesso" lesso smirked proudly, leaning forwards and kissing Alexander's cheek before standing up straight again.
Then she picked up her coat from the seat she had occupied earlier, and left.

She left Alexander alone, after what she had just done.
She wasn't even bothered, she didn't care that she left someone higher up than her mentally pleading for her to fuck her.
She did it on purpose, she just didn't know what effect she has on the woman.
She really should know, but of course, it's always her that leaves, never Alexander.

It would never, ever, be Alexander.

*☄️*

I'm only posting this because the other chapter I posted only had 800 or so words, not like this one has much more.

Try not to agree to all the captions out on tik tok my loves.

Please don't

They're disturbing

Please

I'm very concerned for multiple of the users I find out there.

Very

Please don't agree with them loves-

Oh shut up you whiny mother fucker, don't try being a good person, you totally agree with like 99% of those.

Also stop saying 'love' that's so stupid.