Chapter I

Look at my photography skills 😍😍😍
(It's my brothers thing but i stole it from him for this picture.)

This is more of a teaser/seeing how you guys react, because i changed a bit.

But like pls comment a shit ton even if it kills my phone, i need some advice on wtf is even going on cause idk.

My lil floomfer rockstar bb 🔥🔥🔥

Her sweet dreams of wild daisies and sunsets were plunged into an ice cold abyss of deep blue water, her eyes shooting open just as the Dean of the school for good was about to pull out her pillow from under her head

The angry fairy couldn't care less that she needed at least 30 minutes to come to terms with the fact that this is, in fact, the life she chose for herself, not was forced to take.

Children.

"Alexander! You were supposed to help me with the welcoming hall 30 minutes ago! I needed your help!" The brunette groaned, sitting up whilst rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"I'm up Dove, i'm up! How long and are you almost finished with it?" Clarissa threw up her hands with a scoff, a frown adorning her usually smiling face.

"Am i almost finished?! Of course i am! The welcoming ceremony starts in-" She checked her non-existent watch, "26 minutes! Hurry up and don't be late!" She got out of her bedroom as fast as she could in her heels, which made Alexander wonder how she didn't break her ankle going up the stairs.

It was moments like this that she regretted taking that shady job offered by a shady man in robes that was standing under a shady tree right in the middle of some shady alley.

She closed her eyes, gathering her confidence for the day, lacking a bit after having a 3 hours of sleep and lacking her spiked coffee.

She quickly got out of bed, regretting the decision right after when black dots took over the sides of her vision.

She pulled her sheets back up to their place, took a deep breath, and started her rushed morning.

She ran to her closet, throwing it open and walking into the half-abandoned room, pulling out a pair of beige trousers and throwing them out onto the couch in front of the open double doors.

The trousers were soon joined by a fancy off-white blouse, a grey-green turtleneck, brown leather belt, and a loose-fitting black blazer.

She grabbed some new underwear and a bra and socks, rushing out of the closet and into the bathroom, placing the fresh undergarments on the sink counter, starting the water, pulling her silk pajamas bottoms off and stepping out of them, pulling off her sweater and eventually her underwear.