Chapter VIII

Still an old picture bc my 2 week vacation in Franc isn't over yet and we're leaving tmr!!!

LOOK AT MY BB 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍(i'm crying i miss him sm)

JUMP THEN FAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAL JUMP THEN FAAAHAAAL JUMP THEN FAAALL
INTO ME
INTO ME
EVERY TIME I SMILE I SMILE
N EVERY TIME U SHINE I SHINE

(Srry that was my demon swiftie coming out)

Also i'm done after this chapter! I'm just making another chapter because of my brainrot and just idk.

It felt as if the hall itself gasped, but even if it couldn't, everyone inside did.

Lesso's eyes widened as she looked at Alexander, Dovey silently shaking her head in disagreement of Maleficent's parenting ways.

The Nevers slowly started getting up after their Dean, Maleficent smirking at Alexander.

"Hello my child, here are my gifts." She handed Alexander a dark purple leather bound grimoire, its contents were clearly dark magic.

"Thank you, mother." To the Nevers did seemed like a very affectionate family, apart from the few with very affectionate families.

Maleficent nodded, stepping back a bit before revealing a baby griffin from under her cloak.

"Now, i found this on my way here, it seems like a waste to die." She pouted sarcastically, the albino griffin scratching at its closed eyes.

It was obvious to Alexander that her mother hadn't just 'found' it, she had stolen it away from its mother.

This time the student body including Dovey gasped, griffins were rare and nearly extinct, especially Albino griffins.

Alexander sighed, looking up at her mother with a small smile, and the woman smirked wickedly whilst the beast was enveloped by venom-green sparks.

She shoved the griffin into her arms, grinning a mere second later whilst the beast opened its eyes.

It looked up at Alexander with adoration reserved for a child and their parent, and Alexander nearly screamed in frustration.

"Fucks sake!" She groaned, maleficent cackling at her child's frustration.

"Don't cuss in front of a child, my child." She patted the beast's head, disappearing in a cloud of green smoke.

"Thank you mother." Alexander muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Was that really your mother?" Lesso stared at Alexander with a new found respect, cupping her face and tilting it up to look at her properly.