Chapter II

Look at my cat.
HE'S SO BABY KSFJIAIDIEISXHWJSIEBHSDHEHS

Also i'm in france rn and yeah i'm at chapter VII or smth but god damned i haven't written in like a week 😭

Alexander prided herself in her ability to make Lesso absolutely livid, but she usually just gradually added to her fury instead of just pushing her off the edge first thing in the morning

So she sat down in Lesso's chair once more, this time in her office, and snapped her fingers to set the fireplace ablaze.

She placed her papers down with a sigh, stretching her arms above her head and pulling the dark blue-grey sweater over her head, the room was still way too chilly.

She dipped her quill in Lesso's maroon ink, which she still wouldn't disclose to be the blood of children.

Even though that was a suspicion of many parents, Alexander knew of it to be the blood of adults, not children, even the ruthless and cold Dean of Evil wouldn't do that, which was debatable.

A good 3 to 4 hours later, the redheaded dean got back to her office, greeted by a furious fire taking out its frustrations on the wood being magically supplied to it by the brown cat laying in front of it on a dark purple pillow.

"Oh my satan." Lesso grumbled as she glanced over at her desk to see if she had any reason to wake her up, besides her face being really punchable.

She only saw a perfectly clean quill, her ink looking like nothing even messed with it, and papers laying out to dry.

They were all dry, and probably have been for a good hour, so she could just wake her up under the guise of having already slept too much.

She chuckled, quickly piling up the dry papers and placing them on the corner, replacing it by her own pile of books that Alexander had moved over to another corner.

She walked over to where the cat was sprawled out, crouching down while pondering if she wanted to scare the cat or not.

She, of course, wanted to so badly, but how do you scare a sleeping cat that's probably expecting her to scare her?

She crouched down and watched as she breathed, fantasising about just choking her awake then throwing her in the fire.

"Wake up you despicable furry rat." She nudged her with a perfectly manicured finger, and the cat slapped her hand away as it rolled over to curl up on the other side, back facing the fire.

She doubted wether or not to just dig her nails into it's skin and crush it's ribs, but decided against it and instead softly scratched it's head.

"Wake up Alexander, it's almost time for dinner." The cat- Alexander- opened her eyes, her half-lidded eyes were opened just wide enough to see proof that it was actually her, dark red with a slitted pupil, which quickly expanded into large circles instead.