Chapter VI

UMM 1989 TV WAS LIKE ANNOUNCED THIS DAY?????
Yes i'm late with writing this bc i was still writing the chapter before this but now i'm here with a pre-ordered DVD and Vinyl and i'm more depressed than ever!!!!! (It's like 23:19 here. 11:19 PM)

I LOVE HER SM OMFG WIFHOEDHSKDBSKXISJXISHSI

You belong with me just had a chokehold on 10 yo me you do not know, the times i watched that MV is nearly embarrassing, it's etched into my eyelids.

Also if none of you little failures don't know how to do a wall climb, now you do.

GO LITTLE ROCK CLIMB PEOPLE THINGIES!!!!!

No bitey scratch thingies today because my little burned melting marshmallow decided to sue me because of the privacy law in the NL. (I don't know what picture)

Also i just see that dude that plays Edward everywhere, like the one where he looks like a skeleton and he's staring at u like 🧍‍♂️

Anyways 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Why does my cat always wanna run away man 😭

Like he always comes back but i need mental support bb don't leave me?????

Also i'm leaving.

Like we're going on a 2.5 week vacation to France again and i need to leave my furry babies. (Not actual furries even though they're almost always cool ppl unless they bite.)

Anyways i'm off to feed the burned marshmallow's separation thingie or smth. (She get's sad when she's not with u)

Bye bye lil rock climbers.

Also, i just realised that i've only been rewriting for like 3/4 days by now and already at the old chapter 13. 😭

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL! (Not STD's)

Alexander was delighted, she had finally gotten rid of her crush('s body)!

But at the same time, she felt like something was missing. (Something like her crush's body.)

She had tricked herself into believing she had gotten rid of her feelings for Lesso, but of course, nothing will ever go her way.

Lesso had decided to catch feelings for Alexander, or realise she had them, and was now harbouring an extreme desire for Alexander.

In an attempt to get ahold of even more of her time and attention, Lesso started to bother her even more, which was unsurprisingly successful.

There was a small percentage of students that actually spoke up about their suspicion of Lesso's 'softie at heart' personality, but they always got shut up by the threat of the doom room.