Chapter IIX

Putting that there so i don't forget abt it

Still my last day in France when i start this 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Also Laufey is amazing.

Falling behind 🧎‍♀️

Olivia rodrigo????

Bad idea right????? 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Also i've been listening to Valentine-Laufey for so long and i never thought of listening to the rest of her stuff, but it's so good like?????

Mitski🧎‍♀️

Lana del rey 🧎‍♀️
Wait no no lana bc i just found out she was racist towards native americans (i'm slow asf)

Conan gray 🧎‍♀️

Dove Cameron 🧎‍♀️

And obviously our mother nature herself T-Swizzle

(🧎‍♀️ just mean i love their music)

My brother dropped a lizard on my face yesterday then left, if i haven't told you guys that before now i did.

That ADHD child really had to go adhd next to me man i didn't want that lizard thrown at me i nearly swallowed it.

In the next few years, the Never castle had gotten a lot less haunted, the witch coven plus Hort had graduated, and had somehow landed jobs at the school, Hort purely because he didn't want to die

In the fifth year of their relationship, Lesso had proposed, and somewhere along the seventh year, is where we are now.

-

"Lady Drageon?" The new Ever teacher asked Alexander, who looked up from her seat at the table.

"Yes Daniel?" The man cleared his throat and straightened his posture, looking down at her confidently.

"I would like to ask you for tea this afternoon." Alexander, ready to entertain herself, hummed at his request.

"Mh, is there a specific time?"

"Preferable around 4." God his confidence was astonishing.

"Mh, i could make that work... is my spouse allowed to join us or will it just be us?" Daniel paled, not having realised she had a ring around her finger before.

"I would like to challenge him to a duel for a date with you, my lady." She arched a brow, looking over at Lesso, who was by her side in less than a second.

"Well, i suppose you don't know her then." Alexander stood up and stepped closer to the dean, Daniel's eyes widening.

"Daniel, if you'd really insist i'd love a duel, i haven't had a good one since... was it last year?" She looked at Alexander, who shook her head with a soft smile.