[06]

When Jimin woke up that morning, he felt the aftermath of a full dinner, groaning a little before nuzzling into the warmth of the blanket, feeling it wrap tighter around him. It was a comforting feeling, and it made Jimin feel drunk, almost, and-

Wait.

Blankets don't have arms.

Jimin immediately jolted awake, getting ready to pry himself out of bed and whack Taehyung across the head until he realized that the person wrapped around him was not Taehyung. Instead, it was the hot barista who was now sharing an apartment with him and apparently a bed? Trying to wrap his head around the situation, Jimin scrunched his nose in thought, pouting heavily while his eyes wandered, and suddenly, it landed on the glorious pecs he was laying on. They felt like pillows. Then, he looked up, Yoongi's hair was tousled in just the right way and Jimin mindlessly thought and maybe mumbled that he was great boyfriend material. Or even husband material.

Maybe it was the stare, or maybe it was Jimin's loudass mumbling, but he groaned a little, shifting his head side to side before blinking his eyes once, twice.

He looked down, and didn't even shy away. Yoongi smiled. He fucking smiled.

"Hey, Jiminie. How're you feeling?"

Hot, maybe, Jimin thought. You're hot. "U-um," He cleared his throat nervously. Fuck, he was so weird to warming up to a practical stranger so quick, Yoongi probably thought he was weird!

"Good!" He managed to squeak out by the end. "I'm... good, yeah, good. W-what about yuh-you?" Yoongi must've thought his predicament was funny, because he chortled a little, wrapped his arms a little tighter around Jimin, smile seeming to widen a little.

"I'm good too," The barista said finally, and Jimin felt like he was going to literally combust. "Anything you're craving for breakfast? We still have leftover tiramisu for breakfast. It's not too much, besides, you're going to work it out during your dancing shit. C'mon, up." And with ease, again, way hotter than it was supposed to be, Yoongi hefted him up and placed him on his feet, leading him to the kitchen by their pinkies. It wasn't awkward at all, Jimin thought. It was smooth, and it felt... Natural.

Creepy! Jimin reminded himself. I'm being creepy as fuck right now! He hid his face with his other hand, looking around nervously as they walked into the kitchen. It dropped quickly once Yoongi turned around to grab the cake out of the fridge, and Jimin automatically propped himself up on the counter, swinging his legs. Yoongi took the cake out where it was chilling in a glass tupperware, saw Jimin on the counter, and grabbed two forks before sitting himself beside him, tiramisu on his lap for them to share.

Jimin shyly took a fork from him dug in along with the older, silence overtaking the two as they finished breakfast.

The dancer was the first one to hop off, not being able to bear this feeling of silence anymore, rushing away bashfully and burrowing in his room.

He shared a bed with Min Yoongi.

He ate breakfast with Min Yoongi.

Domestic! His mind screamed. He's such husband material... But before Jimin could let that thought wander even farther, he swatted it away with red cheeks, getting dressed and whatnot, brushing his teeth, then zooming out the door.

"I'll see you later!" He yelled out quickly before slamming the door, leaving Yoongi standing there, bewildered, until a knowing grin came back into place.

He chuckled a little before placing the cleaned off tupperware into the sink, turning the faucet on to start washing it.

Jimin forgot that he didn't have classes in the morning today.