[10] Mature

They stumbled in through their apartment, struggling to turn on the lights while still maintaining a kiss. Yoongi nearly tripped over the sofa, muttering a soft curse as Jimin giggled, smiling into the kiss, hands roaming around each other's bodies as they finally managed to make it into Yoongi's bedroom. Well, technically their bedroom. Jimin slept over on Yoongi's side so much that it was practically their bedroom now.

"Mmh- Yoongi, please," Jimin stuttered breathily, soft whines escaping his lips as Yoongi pressed his thigh up against Jimin. They continued that little game until Jimin had finally had enough, pushing Yoongi away with a huff, a string of saliva still connecting their lips the slightest.

"Yoongi, I swear to god-," He didn't get to say much more, though, because the barista dove in again, pushing him onto the bed with a gentle strength, hovering over him.

Reaching up, Jimin cupped his boyfriend's face in his hands with a smile, about to revel in the sappy moment of looking into each others eyes until Min Yoongi just had to ruin it all, reaching down to palm hard at Jimin's hard on.

He let out a choked whine as he simply continued rubbing his palm into the younger's clothed dick, and when he felt that Jimin couldn't take it anymore, Yoongi slid his pants off, choking slightly at the panties had worn underneath. For a moment, the barista simply stopped and stared, Jimin blushing under Yoongi's deep stare.

"Don't just stare," The younger mumbled, hiding his face bashfully. "Do something."

Feeling like he had enough of an eyeful, Yoongi pulled the younger towards him, flipping him over with ease as he kneaded Jimin's ass, getting a handful before pulling back to give it a little smack. Jimin giggled, jiggling his ass a little to tease, but Yoongi obviously wasn't having any of that, landing a harder smack. Only he would be the one teasing tonight. Jimin moved his hands to prepare to take off his sweater, but Yoongi stopped him, growling.

"Leave it on," He said nonchalantly. "Wanna fuck you in it." He paused, breaking out of his stance to look at Jimin once more in the eye. ".. Only if you want to Jimin. Back out now if you want, okay? Do you want to?"

Jimin, to say the least, choked, but reached out for Yoongi, who came into his touch.

He nodded eagerly, poking his ass out for Yoongi to continue, but he got off the bed to grab the lube, leaving Jimin alone, presenting his ass in the air shamelessly.

Oh god, what am I doing? Jimin thought to himself, embarrassed by his own actions, but it seemed like Yoongi was extremely turned on, getting back as quickly as possible, flipping the cap of lube open. Jimin waited, and waited, and waited, but he couldn't see anything that was happening, only the sounds of squelching, assuming that his boyfriend was lubing up his fingers, turning around right at the moment Yoongi moved the panties aside a little, pressing the bottle up his ass and squeezing, the cold lube squirting into his ass.

"Ah- Fuck, Yoongi!" He squeaked, burrowing his face into the covers, as his thighs trembled. God, he could feel it slowly warming up inside his hole, some of it dripping out and running down his thigh.

"Like it wet, don't you," Yoongi muttered, spreading his ass nice and wide as Jimin let out another wet moan, the older blowing softly on his exposed hole. Yoongi's thumb carefully stroked the perineum softly, teasing there until he finally breached the tight muscle, making Jimin choke a little. He carefully pushed it in, inching slowly until he hit the last knuckle, waiting patiently for Jimin. Well, at least, that's what Jimin thought. He stayed in, sure, but crooked his thumb just right before pulling out, shoving his long pointer finger in instead, making a lewd sound with all the lube oozing out.