"𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆" {𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎}:

A/n📖:

Hello! Welcome to the start of this Cyno fanfiction where it could be a disaster! I here would like you to suggest either keep the story in this perspective or in first perspective.

Let's also say that this is my way to celebrate the start of version 3.2 and The banners! Good luck on getting Nahida, Yoimiya, Yae Miko, Childe, or future characters and reruns! [May spoil the sumeru archon quotes. Includes the 3.2 quest.]

{} = my messages to YOU.

You're one of the few thousand Genshin players who spend their income on the game for certain characters-Except, you're not a streamer

You're one of the few thousand Genshin players who spend their income on the game for certain characters-Except, you're not a streamer. At least not yet. You just like to show your friends your pulls and if you win or lose the 50 50. So far, you had amazing luck for the past year you've been playing. You've won every single 50 50 even on the weapon banner. You get almost every character you've wanted- even on early pity, every other Genshin player's dream.

"3.1's out and it's time to roll!" You yell into your mic. "Calm down, you want constellation 6 right? Well then, start streaming and recording! You're known as the most lucky player on the planet!" A discord friend tells you. You've started a YouTube channel to share your luck which many people envy. As for the others, people {Like myself} would enjoy watching you spend possibly your entire savings on this game.

Thankfully, you got enough income to not be kicked out of your apartment. "Why does Geo take sooo long to load?!" You complain. "Don't know it's always been like this-" Another discord friend starts before you yell, "There we go! Let's speed run these pulls!" You impatiently wait for the wishing screen to load as it takes more time to load things each patch. One by one, most of your entire server joins the stream.

"Wow, I'm surprised you all got on. It's almost midnight- Don't some of you have school tomorrow?" The wishing screen loads with the new banner. "Yeah, but tomorrow's a day off and can't miss your wishes!" You take a quick deep breath as this may be the last banner you, spend money on. You have to save some money for the anime convention in a few months.

"What are you? A Hoyo employee?" Someone in the chat asks. "Uhhh.... Maybe I am an employee. You'll never know!" You tease them. You honestly made a few collabs with some of the members of the English cast at conventions and such but no one really would notice.

"Real quick, for all of you you guys won a reward for being here. Choose one of the many." You say. "ARA ARA'' People spam. You quickly clear your throat. "Ara ara~" You manage to pull with your best  "hot mommy" voice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "Oofff, that was cringe, anyways-"

You hover over the ten pull button and click. Blue. Then slightly purple. And then Gold. "YESS! Cyno come home!" You yell just maybe a little too loud. "Quite down! I'm trying to sleep!" Your housemate yells. "Oops." You click twice. A character pops up, "Oh my god, Candace scared me there-" You click once more and there he is. Cyno the general Mahamatra. You press the skip button. "Oh my-" Someone says. 5 copies of Cyno total. "No fucking way I get constellation 4 already-" You can start to feel tears of joy and happiness slowly streaming down your face.

"Two more copies to go!" you say clicking the ten pull button again. It's just a 4 star this time so you skip it . 4 copies of candace and 2 of Xiangling. Quite the ten pull. After 2 more ten pulls another 5 star comes. One more Cyno copy to go. You think to yourself as you see Cyno's silhouette . Within 2 more minutes you get Cyno's last constellation and begin to level him up. You quickly level up his talents to triple crown him and put on the best artifacts you have on him.

You quickly wish to get R5 staff of scarlet sands for your Cyno. "84.8 crit rate and 278.4 crit damage. Perfect!" {These numbers are made up. I don't even know if you can get them- :/} You begin a damage showcase on the Cyro flower with just Cyno. You break down the corolla and start hitting with his burst. "Ooo~ 1.3 mill. Pretty good. Now I can speed run the abyss. An easy 36 stars- At least I hope, unless it's the serpent thing. That's a always a pain in the ass cause it moves too much." You received a few congrats on getting Cyno so quickly with huge damage. "That's all! See you guys sometime later!" you say.

You end the stream and head to bed. Finally, You turn on the air humidifier with the scent of lavender as it helps you sleep. You quickly knock out, but an unexpected outcome is on its way. At the front door, the door slowly creaked open with a mysterious figure. The figure slowly walks to your room with something in their hand. "The lock was too easy to pick." the person mumbles softly.

The door to your room opens without a sound, and the person walks directly to you."..." They bend down close to your face, and they slap it. "Owww!" you yelp. Your housemate turns on the light, "Get pranked-" She yells. Her face soon goes pale. Both you and her didn't know who the person standing in the room was. "Sighs, I didn't want to do this... " they mumble. Your housemate screams and sprints out the front door.

The stranger gives up on her and walks closer to you. You've never been so horrified in your entire life. "You know... You really should've gone somewhere else. Don't worry, It won't be that painful." They say while lifting your chin. They take out a knife and stab your chest. Owwww.. That hurts... you want to say but the pain stops you. You begin to cough out blood. "Fuck youuu...." You manage to mumble before you take your last breath.

The world around you begins to fade out and go black. Who am I? You wonder as your 22 years of memories on this planet begin to fade away. Then everything goes pitch black. {Like our or just my soul 😔}