𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙴: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙

It's been about a year since you've met Cyno. You're still confused about how this occurred. You still played Genshin but not as much. Burn out. You'll start playing more often soon enough. You've moved together and you still love {c/n} a tad bit more than Cyno, you admit. I mean, who doesn't love an adorable Calico cat?

"Y/n, I want to take you somewhere special today." Cyno tells you. "Go ahead then." He chuckles. "You'll have to wear a dress for this. The place is fancy." You nod and then you realize. You had little to none dresses. You mostly had comfy stuff along with your college uniform. You'd have to go shopping.

"Well, I'll have to pick some things up..." He sighs. "Well, alright. Get what you need. I reserved us for 6 p.m." "Alight, I'll be back by 1." You tell him before getting ready to go out. "See you then." You wave. Cyno smiles as you head off.

You head to a mall and look around. It takes you sometime but, you find a decent looking dress. It's a long black silky dress that's fancy but somewhat natural. You decide to purchase it. You walk around the mall once more and look for random things to buy while you're still there.

This should be good enough... You head to the train station with a few bags in hand. "Do you need help with that?" You arrive at the station and hear someone say something. You turn back and see a person who had greenish hair and circular glasses . "Sure, that would be nice." You take the offer. You smile from his politeness.

"You don't know Cyno do you?" He asks, getting on the train with you. "Why do you ask?" The person sighs. "Name's TIghnari. Cyno's.... A pain sometimes." You stare at him blankly. "Oh... well." You mutter. "Don't tell me you know him-" You interrupt him. "Well, he's my boyfriend?"

He stares at you blankly, shocked. "That's even worse..." You feel slightly embarrassed. "We've been together for maybe over a year- He's not that bad!" Tighnari lets out another sigh. "I hope he hasn't told any... umm.. Horrible jokes." You look at him confused for a moment and then remember that in the game, Cyno tells.. Not so funny jokes.

"He hasn't... Yet..." You tell him. "Well, that's a relief-" Tighnari gets a ping from his phone. He puts down a bag and opens the message. "I'll- ohh." He was about to read the message but stopped. "We'll get off at the next stop." Tighnari reminds you. You nod.

The doors open and Thighnari and you get off. "Is your apartment nearby?" You nod and begin walking alongside him. You head to your apartment building. "Oh? I happen to live in this building too. Floor 5." He tells you. "I live on floor 7."

"Well, that makes it easier for me-" He receives another ping and he checks it. When you walk into the building, there's only one elevator available. You were about to approach it but TIghnari stopped you. "That elevator's broken. The 7th floor button didn't work." You two take the stairs instead.

Once you two are in front of your apartment you thank him. "Well, Cyno wants me to drop you off for your date." Tighnari almost rolls his eyes. "Umm, Alright. Give me a moment to change."

You rush into your apartment and you can't find Cyno. Guess he already went off. You quickly change into your dress and grab your bag before heading outside. You and Tighnari head down to the parking garage. You sit in the passenger seat as Tighnari starts the car.

It doesn't take too long to get to the restaurant. "Close your eyes." Tighnari says as you get closer to the restaurant. "Don't ask. Cyno told me to."

The car door opens a little bit later and you are guided out of the car. You hear an elevator start. "You can open your eyes, you know." You open them and see Cyno in a tuxedo. He looked way different from what you knew.

Once the elevator door opens a waiter leads you two to a balcony seat and they give you menus. "Think of this as our first anniversary date." Cyno tells you, looking through the menu.

Once you get your meals you eat and occasionally chat every now and then. "I'll be right back-" You were about to leave for the restroom. "Wait-"

You look to see Cyno holding your wrist. He gets down on his knee and takes out a small velvet box. You gasp at the sight. "Y/n L/n," People around the two of you gasp. "Will you make me the Happiest man alive and Marry me? Will you be mine to keep?"

Tears begin coming down your eyes. I didn't know this would come so soon... "Yes!" You hug him and give him a kiss. He slips the ring on your finger and people around the two of you cheered.

"Congratulations! Would you like to choose a free dessert from the menu?" A waiter asks. "We'd like to. How about *****?" Cyno says. It was your favorite dessert. The two of you sit back down. "Wait," You begin. "Is this why you wanted to propose to me at this fancy restaurant? To get me a free ******?" You ask, looking at the ring he got you.

"Hmm, that may be why..." He mumbles. You chuckle.

-----------

You and Cyno finish your dinner {and dessert} and head back to your apartment. "When's our wedding?" You ask jokingly. "Hmm... Maybe in about 5 months." You stare at Cyno blankly. "What?! That early?!"

"Of course. The sooner the better. You'll be mine to keep for the rest of our lives."