𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚞

A/n📖: I'll just put this in third {or second??? I don't know at this point} person or something.

The sun's beaming in your eyes.. Plus, your chest hurts a little... The sun's soon blocked by a shadowy figure. Maybe the shadows are moving and one's now over you? "What's one like you doing out here in the desert with barely anything? You should've come more prepared." Someone nearby says. You rub your eyes and open them. You see a person with white hair, fair skin, red eyes, and strange clothing. For some reason he was wearing a dark cloak of some sort. You wanted to ask how he was surviving. 

"Oh so you're awake now. Here have some water." He says throwing you a pouch of water. "Where am I?" you ask, "Hm? The desserts of Sumeru." Sumeru? That sounds quite familiar to you... "We're quite far into the desert. I'll accompany you to Sumeru city. I'm afraid that you won't survive long here." you try to stand but you tumble down. "Well... This is going to be the journey. I'll take you as far as the Avidya Forest where Tighnari will help you there. Or I'll take you somewhere else." He says.

"Come on now, I have no time to waste." The person picks you up and carries you. "... surprisingly light..." He mumbles. "Hm?" Did he think I was heavy? You think to yourself. "Nothing." He puts you on his back. You hold on lightly. If he pisses you off you could choke him. Then again.. You can't really walk.

The person moves quite quickly even with you on his back. We'll most likely get to where ever in 4 days at most at this pace. "I didn't catch your name." He says. Well... That's the thing you don't know... "It's.. Y/n L/n." you just randomly came up with that. "Hm, pretty name. The name Cyno." Cyno? .... Just then, you suddenly realized- He has the abs, pretty face, hot voice, and probably a nice personality- Damn, he's got almost everything.

"Hm? You're starting to warm up. Is there something wrong?" He asks. Shit. You might have blushed when you thought of that- "Oh no, I'm fine. It's just sort of hot out here." You manage to spit out. He laughs, "Of course it's hot out here for you, You've probably haven't been out here in the dessert or at least for a long while."

You're quite thankful that he's saying things that won't give you a chance to accidentally embarrass yourself. Cyno soon stops underneath a cliff and puts you on the ground. You take this opportunity to look at yourself to see your features as he drinks some water.

You appear to have medium reddish hair with light colored clothing {Or whatever preference you want and no you are NOT NILOU}. "Can you walk now? I can't carry you like a geo slime's shield can I? Heh, get it? You'd have to be my meat shield- Oh nevermind." What a weird joke. You think to yourself.

You try to stand and this time it's more successful. You manage to walk a little but your legs are too numb. You end up falling on top of Cyno in the worst position you can think of. Your face ends up in his chest. "... Uh uh... SORRY!" You apologize as you spring up. "... It's fine.. Looks like you can walk now. Let's get going shall we?" He says.

You pick up some of your stuff that fell and begin walking with Cyno. I need to learn more about this place- "Come on. At your pace I might have to just bring you to Port Ormos." He says. At this point you have to run to catch up with Cyno. He tries to slow down for you. He sighs and stops walking.

He then picks you up again and carries you in his arms. He walks quickly until you reach what seems like a small village. "Ah, Aaru village. Let's stay the night there. After all, you took a lot of my energy. Don't worry the village's safe with me and Candace." Cyno says as you closely approach the village.

"Who's Candace?" You ask. "Oh, so I didn't mention her..... CAN DEEZ NUTS FIT IN YOUR MOUTH!" he stops himself and coughs. "I mean she's the protector of Arau village." You two soon arrive at the village. A young woman with blue hair and a pair of blue and golden eyes greets you. "Hello there Cyno. And you are?" She says. "A traveler I found in the desert, Candace. I have no clue if she'll last out here for long. She strangely apeared. Her name's Y/n L/n." Cyno says with a quick reply.

"Is that so? Well then welcome Y/n." Candace says with a soft smile. Candace take the two of you to a house close to the center of the village. As Candace sits the two of you down at a table she says, "I'm afraid that we don't have too much room here. It's most likely that you'll have to share a room here or go to Caravan Ribbat." Cyno gives a quiet sigh, "Well, we'll most likely have to stay here since the taverns there are always full with drunkards." He says. You somewhat have no say in this but you keep quite as this may lead to an experience.

"Well then, I'll get a room for you two. Cyno just sleeps on the windowsill or floor or just whatever. Just don't sleep near Y/n. If I find out that anything happens to her, you won't have the opportunity to defend yourself. Don't even try to interrogate her." Candace says with a somewhat harsh tone. Cyno just simply nods.

For an hour or so it's just awkward silence. You check your backpack for things. You only find a small amount of food and water. What's this going to do? You ponder to yourself. "I'll send you off alone soon. And, I believe you have no combat experience?" He says. This puts you into more silence before you answer. "I'll take that as a no. I'll teach you how to use a polearm then. It's sort of simple to learn." He answers for you. He looks at your waist for a moment. "Strange... You seem to have a vision but it appears to have no element..." he says attempting to dust off some sand on your vision. "Still nothing..."

Cyno sighs and sits down. "I'll start training you tomorrow I suppose-" Suddenly, your empty vision softly begins to glow white. "What?" You both say as your vision glows brighter. Then it starts dimming, then glowing again. Candace walks in the room to check on the two of you. "What's going on here-" She begins but stops at the sight of your vision. It continuously glows and dims until the glow turns into dark blue, red, purple, teal, yellow, green, and dark blue.

"Oh archons, what is happening?" Candace says. "I don't even know.." You say. Before anyone else could speak the vision settles and becomes elemental.