𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷.𝟻: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑'

A/n📖: Thanks for reading this so far! {This chapter will be shorter than future ones due to the lack of content I have in my head.} And yes I waited two weeks to publish a short ass chapter. :)

While you're in the world of Tyvat, back in the real world is different

While you're in the world of Tyvat, back in the real world is different. Meanwhile, after your passing, your housemate eventually escapes to the first floor of your apartment building from running down 10 flights of stairs. Although she's tired, she manages to go outside to the nearest store and takes a rest.

Tears start filling her eyes. The person who broke into your apartment happened to be an old friend of hers who was supposed to be dead 2 years ago. "He.. should have been gone...." At this point she starts to sob. People look at her with confusion and some worry.

She goes up to a staff member and starts telling them about what happened. They swiftly call the police for her and within minutes, they arrive at your apartment building. The worker feels bad for her and escorts her back to the building where police were waiting.

"Tell me, what happened?" An officer asks, she begins to hiccup. "W-well..." She begins and re-tells the story and begins describing her old friend. Another officer pats her back trying to comfort her. She looks at the entrance door of your apartment building. There, she sees your body being carried out on a stretcher.

She begins sobbing even harder at the sight. The only clue she had about why you died was that he was overprotective of her. To him, she was like his ex. He never got over her and she resembled his ex.

He was just like a yandere. He'd jokingly say that he would hurt anyone who got close to your housemate. You were her college friend and since the both of you were sort of broke you shared an apartment.

She and another friend were supposed to prank you by slapping you awake and faking a scene. That's when the person showed up. She rushed to the ambulance as soon as she could to check on you. As she sees your lifeless body, she can't help but hope that you'll make it. Even if there's the slimmest chance. She can only hope that you'll be sent into a coma at least.

You've been wounded severely and blood continues to spill out of your chest where your heart is. Doctors attempt to stop the bleeding as the ambulance starts speeding to the hospital.

Your heart rate slows down at a quick pace. But, Hope is not yet gone. It's not a flat liner yet. She may be hoping for your return but, the real you would enjoy every second you're gone from this world to be in Tyvat.