𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 & 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

You wake and rub your eyes, you feel Cyno's warmth from hugging you. You slip out and head to your bathroom. You seem to fall. Your legs have gone somewhat numb and you can barely stand. You decide to get back into bed and cuddle with Cyno. He wakes up and gives you a small peck. "Was I too rough?" You kiss him back. "Mhm, maybe a little too much. I can't seem to stand that well."

He sighs, "Well, sorry for that." He kisses you as an apology. "Nari won't know about this. If he did, he would kill me." He says chuckling. You take a piece of candy off your night stand and put it in your mouth. "Do you want one-" You get cut off. Cyno pulls you in for another kiss and uses his tongue to take the candy. "Heh, you're really cute you know." He says playfully.

You bonk his head. "Oww.. " He whines. " I'll get you some food." He tells you. "You better!" He picks you up and carries you to the kitchen. He makes you sit at the table as he prepares your breakfast. "Can we not do that method of studying? I don't want my legs to go numb. Plus- why was sitting like that needed??? You had me sit and recite the whole ass passage."

He laughs. "That's the fun part~ You trick someone into thinking you're going to do it with them but you force them to study." In a few minutes, he gives you an omelet. "Looks good." You say. "Not better than you~" He jokes. He sits you on his lap and he feeds you. You slip into his hoodie and poke out of the hood. You peck his cheek and proceed to eat your omelet. For the rest of the day, the two of you hangout and care for each other.

"My legs still hurt!" You complain. He sighs. " I guess you can't handle sitting like that for over 3 hours without changing my position." You roll your eyes. "Fine, fine. I'll take you wherever you want tomorrow. And I'll help you study the normal way." You smile and start thinking of somewhere. "Take me out then." You say. "I'll need you to be more specific than that." He looks at you confused.

"On a date dumbass!" You pout. "Ohhh," He laughs. "Why didn't you say so sooner! I know the perfect place."

Yeah, that's all

Yeah, that's all. Let your Imagination go wild.

just do not make it sus. It's not suppose to be like that. :/ He's going to take you on a cute date 'tomorrow'. That's where your imagination can start off. :)

Thank you again for reading this.

Btw, yall want a Scaramouche fanfic too? I came up with an idea for it and I don't know when I should start drafting. I'll take other requests for Genshin characters as well!