𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿: 𝙲𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

A/n📖: Umm, here is another chapter.

Thanks for the {600} reads {In a month}!

The next day, when your legs are mostly healed, Cyno walks you out of your apartment

The next day, when your legs are mostly healed, Cyno walks you out of your apartment. He leads you to his car and you get in the passenger seat. You didn't really trust him. Did he drive well enough to not get you two into an accident for a long drive through traffic? You didn't really know. Cyno puts a blindfold on you. "Don't take it off till I tell you to. The place's a surprise." He tells you. "Alright... Whatever you say?"

He chuckles and he starts driving. You wait for whenever you two get into an accident. You prepare yourself and clutch your bag. "Don't worry, we're almost there." He tells you. You set a mental timer. DoN'T WorRy,We'Re AlmoSt ThERE. My ass. You think to yourself after a good 7 minutes.

"We're here." Cyno says at last. He guides you out of the car and makes you walk alongside him. "You can take off your blindfold now." He tells you. There, you see the ocean

and the sun out of the corner of your eye. "It's so pretty..." You can't help but say.

The two of you do a few activities while on the docks and boardwalks. You have a blast. You two get some cotton candy. You get strawberry and he gets bubblegum. You take a bit of yours. "Mmmm!" The sweet flavor melts on your tongue. Cyno takes a bit of yours. "Ugh, it's quite sweet... Maybe a little too much." He complains before taking a bite of his. You take a small chunk of his and you put it in your mouth. "This is good." You comment.

You walk and slowly eat your cotton candy before making your way to a nearby park. You walk around the park before you see a calico cat out of the corner of your eye. It sits at the trunk of the tree, licking its paw. You approach it and the cat jumps onto a branch. "Hmph." You reach for the cat before Cyno grabs it for you.

"There doesn't seem to be a collar, tag, or any type of thing on this cat." He tells you. "Can I keep it?!" You ask excitedly. "Hmm, I suppose so. It does look like it needs a bath... It's sort of covered in dirt."

You look at the cat and take it from Cyno's arms. "I have found my new love!~" You joke, patton the cat. Surprisingly, the cat has already taken a liking to you. You find a nearby pond and clean the cat there {without dipping it into the water}.

Before you know it the cats clean[er]. You know that it's kind of fat and chokey. "Still cute." You mumble. Cyno sighs. "Guess we can go back to your apartment now- What do you want for dinner?" He asks. "Don't know. We can get some chinese food or something. Ditch more studying. Your methods suck- and I have some anime I have to catch up on."

You head to Cyno's car and sit in the passenger seat with your new calico cat. As Cyno drives to go get some chinese food [to go], you try to come up with names for your new cat. You randomly think of Genshin and try to come up with names from the game. But first, you had to find out if your new cat was a girl or boy.

You pick up the cat and face its tail in your direction. Female. {Did you know that there's a way to tell a cat's gender? I searched it up. You have to look under its ass to see a slit for females or a round circle or something for males} You didn't want to do that.

Since it's chonky you were thinking of naming it Azhdaha if it was a boy.

Cause I'm too lazy to put this in the next chapter, you get to choose cat name. {C/n}

{C/n}..... That sounds just right! You pat {C/n} as Cyno drives through the parking lot. "I'll be right back. I'll get the food." he tells you, getting out of the car.

Once he comes back with the food, you go back to your apartment. You have a nice time. The two of you eat and watch some movies.