𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

A/n📖: bruh I know she didn't even get to see Nilou.😔 And didn't get to use the vision. Sorry if this is short.

You awake to beeping and muffled voices

You awake to beeping and muffled voices. "SHE'S AWAKE." Doctors yell. You rub your eyes and you feel a heavy pain in your left shoulder. "Ow." A doctor comes to you and checks on you. "How long have I been gone?" you ask. "About a month, honey." She says.

A day or two passed and you can now walk around. You head to your apartment and log in. The Nilou banner's about to end so you use your phone to do some pulls. You record them and post them on youtube with a notice.

Your items have been moved out and you have a new apartment that your parents got you. You have some time to adjust before going back to study at university. Your friend gave you some notes for your classes and you study them.

You run to the store to buy some food and sweets.You purchase them and the strange cashier looks at you. He smirks. He swirls a knife under the register. He stops when customers line up.

You leave with no one following you and you begin to cram study. You study for hours while you munch on snacks and watch some anime every now and then. You fiddle your pen. Your doorbell rings and you open the door. You see a young man with grayish hair and crimson eyes.

"You're Y/n right? The professors told me I could find you here. The name's Cyno."