Pre- School

Sam's PoV:

Sam's PoV:

"Yeah, and it was called Man from Atlantis, and he had like, webbed fingers..." Kyle and i were stuck listening to Clyde talk a book or something.. i wasn't really paying attention. Suddenly Stan ran at us and grabbed my arm pulling me and Kyle towards the more quiet part of the hall.

"Kyle, Sam! I have to talk to you right now!"

"Okay, hang on a second I-" i said noticing Bebe and Wendy wave for me to come over.

Stan pulled me vigorously, "Right now, goddammit!"

"All right, all right!" Stan pulled us both towards a fidgety Kenny. "Dude, what is the matter with you?"

Stan breathlessly "Trent Boyett is being released from Juvenile Hall." We all stopped. I repeated the words in my head. Trent Boyett is being released from Juvenile Hall.

"WHATTT" Kyle screamed.

"Trent Boyett?! The kid from preschool?!" I still didn't understand. How is it possible.

"Yeah! He just got paroled!" Stan explained.

"Oh no no no"

"Hey gay-butts, what's going' on?" Cartman walked passed us sleepily.

"Trent Boyett is being released from Juvenile Hall." I said.

"Really? That's cool. When did-" Cartman stopped dead still, finally realizing what I said. "What did you say?" Cartman ran up at me holding my jumper and shaking me.

"Trent Boyett?! Meanest, dirtiest, toughest kid in the world, super-pissed off at us, Trent Boyett?!"

"yeah" Kyle whispered noticing my dizzy state.

"Oh, Holy Jesus, God.."

"What the hell are we gonna do??"

Butters whipped round the corner to meet us. "Is it true?! Trent Boyer is getting out?!"

"Its true" I whispered.

"Oh Jesus, Oh Christ in Heaven, I gotta hide!" Butters runs off towards the door. "Uh, oh no Ono" Butters bursts open the doors and babbles away. Leaving us all wide eyed startled creatures.

"He's gonna come for us, you guys. We are dead men!"

I was too scared to bother correcting him to say woman too.. but did i really matter anyways? We all had something much much worse to worry about right now.

"Look, maybe he's forgiven us. I mean, we were only in preschool"

***** flash back to pre school ****

"Alright you two, have a great day!" Sam's mother told her two children.

"Don't forget to make friends with BOTH boys and girls you don't want to be the class slut!" Samantha's father told his daughter.

"Henry!" Samantha's mother scolded.

"What! i'm just expressing the fact she needs to make more than just boyfriends!" Sam's mother glared at him, kneeling towards her children.

"Remember to be good and don't get yourself into any trouble or attract any unwanted attention!" She told both of her children, kissing them both on the cheek.

The car drove away leaving Sam and her older brother at the front of the school.

***

"Children, today a new student will be joining this class." Sam walked in the room. "You can introduce yourself."

Samantha stood in-front of the whole class.

"Hello. I'm Sam." Sam said her name as loudly as she could.

"Do you want to say a few things about yourself?" The teacher asked.

"Um.. i like going on adventures, i have an older brother in Year 1, my real name is Samantha but you can call me Sam... and... my dad says that if i don't make friends with girls i will be the class slut?"

"Ok... well look around and we will begin class soon." the teacher told Samantha.

Sam walked towards a chubby boy talking to a boy with a green hat.

"Ew a girl! Guys we cant talk to her she might have diseases." The chubby boy in a blue hat shouted her way.

Samantha frowned at the boys comment, however stopped as she noticed the boy in the green har move closer to her.

"Shut up fatass!" Kyle said to the chubby boy. He then turned to Samantha. "Hi i'm Kyle" He said.

This is the first chapter of the story. I hope you like it.

This chapter mainly gives you an insight on Samantha's life in South Park. Her first friends are the four boys, with whom she hangs out with the most, but she does end up making more friends with the other guys and the girls. Throughout the book, i will try and give a bit more insight on Sam's home life with her family and interactions with other classmates.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you save the story if you want to read more. Please let me know what you think of this story.

I will update soon.

If you like this story and want to keep up to date on new chapter, make sure to ❤️ this story! Don't forget to comment one what you think if the story! 👍