Finally leaving Asspen

Sam's PoV

Sam's PoV

We exited the youth centre in a hurry. So far this i has been the worst vacation ever.

"Uh you're not really gonna go down that K-13 run, are ya, Stan?" Butters asked Stan.

"Dude, I have to!" Stan answered, now set on proving Tad wrong.

Just then, Kyle shoved Stan a little to get his attention. "Stan, you can't let that Tad guy get to you. Screw him, dude." He said.

"Dude, he's got Heather!" Stan barked back, more frustrated than before.

"You don't even know Heather!" I shouted at him. "Stan, you have to ignore him because he just wants to get a reaction out of you."

"I know I know I-, ugh. Look I can't explain it but I have to do this. I'm not gonna die. I mean, how bad can the K-13 be?" Stan asked us, yet we all shook our heads.

A guy in some overalls suddenly appeared next to us. "The K-13? You don't wanna go down that run. That run has got a history. Thirty-five people have died goin' down it, and some say you can still see their ghosts up there. It was on that very ski run that a group of students were killed by a wolf-boy who escaped from a mental institution. You see, that ski run was once a burial ground to a tribe of vampire Wichicaw Indians who ate the flesh of children with no eyes. Yah-, a lot of history on that ski run."

We all stared at him in bewilderment.

"...Thank you." Stan muttered.

The guy walked away slowly.

"Look, Stan. When Kenny died I learned how important friends are. I'm not gonna lose another friend." I said, trying to persuade him to not race Tad but it just did not work.

"This isn't about you, Sam, I have to do this, okay? I have to!" Stan shouted at me, causing my heart to drop. How could he say that?

***

The next day, Kyle, Butters, Cartman, Aaron and Ike stood at the bottom of the ski run with a huge crowd of teenagers, all there to support Tad.

"I can't lose another friend. First Kenny and now Stan?" I cried, to Kyle who hugged me.

"I hope we don't lose him because if we do all I'm gonna have left are you and these two douches." Kyle mumbled, referring to Cartman and Butters.

Suddenly the announcer shouted into his mic, the race was starting.

"Ready. Set. Go!" The announcer bellowed. The crowd cheered, the racers were off and both competitors began to ski down the hill.

"Tad's got the lead!" Someone behind us yelled.

"Come on, Stan!" Butters shouted as Tad was zipping down the hill, Stan is still at the summit making his way down.

The crowd cheered the two skiers on.

"And it looks like Tad is way out in front." The announcer bellowed.

"Awgh, dude, I can't look." Kyle exclaimed, closing his eyes and covering them with his hands.

Tad is kept zipping further down the hill, whereas Stan had only just left the summit.

"The race is half over and Tad is still out in the lead!" The announcer bellowed.

Stan was moving along slowly. Tad however, disappeared within the trees half way down the hill.

Suddenly I saw Stan move slowly down the hill, reaching the finish line. Tad was nowhere in sight. The crowd cheered as Stan broke the ribbon, winning the race.

The whole crowd ran to Stan. Tad was nowhere in sight.

"Good job, dude!" Kyle shouted, patting Stan on the back.

"Thanks." Stan replied.

"You did really well, Stan!" I told him.

I then noticed Tad reach the finish line, he took off his goggles and threw them on the ground in distraught.

"You did it, Stan!" The announcer congratulated Stan.

Tad approached Heather, who gave him the cold shoulder and walked away. Tad looked hurt which kind of made me feel bad for him.

The teen girl from before came up to us to talk to Stan. "Thanks a lot, Stan. Now we're gonna be able to keep the youth center." She said.

Heather over walked to Stan. "Stan, I was wrong about you. Would you like to go out again?" She said.

Stan looked at up at her in confusion.

"Go ahead, Stan. She's everything you ever wanted." The other teen girl told Stan.

Suddenly a group of adults barged through the crowd- our parents.

"There you are, kids!" Sheila, Kyles mom cried.

"Mom, Dad!" Kyle shouted.

"Where the hell have you guys been?!" Stan asked his parents.

"Uh, we got a little held up at the time-share sales office." My dad replied.

"Yeah, but the good news is we finally came to our senses and bought some shares in a condo. So we all get to come to Aspen for two weeks every year!" Randy, Stans dad told everyone.

"Awwwwww" The boys and I groaned.

"What's the matter? Didn't you guys like skiing?" Stephan, Butters dad asked us.

"No! It was shit!" I shouted.

"We can't keep track of when you pizza and when you French-fries and when the hot-shot asshole skier takes your girl or if you're supposed to race him the first time or train first to beat him on the really difficult mountain so you can save the dorky but hot girl's youth center. Skiing sucks!" Stan ranted, pulling the rest of us with him as he walked away from the group of teens and our parents.

"Yeah, what a stupid sport!" Kyle agreed.

"Too much drama. I can't bare to stay here a minute longer!" I cried.

Here is the new chapter. I hope you like it!

Sorry for the short chapter. I think because the episode was split between the parents point of view and the kids point of view, I had to cut a lot of the episode out.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you save the story if you want to read more. Please let me know what you think of this story.

I will update soon.

If you like this story and want to keep up to date on new chapters, make sure to ❤️ this story! Don't forget to comment one what you think of the story! 👍