Kenny Dies

"It all happened so suddenly, i didn't have enough to deal with it all

"It all happened so suddenly, i didn't have enough to deal with it all... He left so suddenly, i barely had time to say goodbye."

/TW/ I guess you can call this a trigger warning seeing as the loss of a loved one can be a very sensitive topic for some people... It will continue for the next few chapters. - Skylar

Sam's PoV

It was a beautiful, warm Sunday afternoon. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and I sat among the cows in the pasture, burning cow dung to pass the time.

"Well that burned a long time." Stan said from my left. I nodded in reply.

"Yeah that was pretty good." I agreed, noticing another cow dung being freshly dropped.

"Oh dude, there goes one." Kyle pointed at the fresh cow dung. We all ran to it, ready to light it again.

"Ok, GO!" I told Kenny, who took out a match and lit the cow dung on fire.

"Alright!" We all celebrated.

"(That's awesome)" Kenny muffled, coughing heavily.

I turned to face him, concerned. He had been coughing like that for a while but he never paid much attention to it.

"You've had that cough a while, Kenny. You okay?" I asked him.

"(Yeah, I'm fine.)" He replied.

"Hehehey, fellas! Ah, hey fellas!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see Butters rushing towards us.

"What, Butters?" Stan asked moodily.

I smiled at the small blonde. "Hey Butters, everything ok?" I asked him.

"Eric says you gotta come to his house right away!" Butters shouted, catching his breath.

"Tell him we're busy." Stan mumbled, turning away from Butters.

"Oh, ah, well, he knew you'd say that, so, he told me to tell you that you don't wanna miss this." Butters answered. I giggled.

"What, did he lose a hundred pounds?" Kyle joked, we all laughed except Butters.

"Yeah, he ah knew you'd say that, too, so he said t'say, uh...up your ass, Jew." Butters tried his best to recall what Cartman told him to say. We stopped laughing to look at him.

"Alright, let's go see what he wants." Stan turned around to leave. I nodded and left with the other guys.

"Bye Butters!" I called back to him before leaving him behind.

***

We arrived at Cartman's house a few minutes later. Cartman had a huge smile on his face, grinning at us with pride.

"Alright, Cartman! What's so important you had to pull us away from lighting cow crap on fire?!" Kyle asked Cartman.

"Oh you guys, you're not gonna believe it!" I rolled my eyes, i could if i received a dollar every time Cartman said that.