In the Tooth Business

Sam's Pov

Sam's Pov

We were all pushed into a dark room. A table stood in the middle of the room, sitting at the table was a short, plump little black haired boy in a suit, eating spaghetti.

"My associates here tell me you were working Cherry Creek tonight. Is that true?" The boy i'm assuming was Loogie said.

Stan, Cartman and i looked at each other in confusion. I opened my mouth up to speak.

"Uuh, yeah." I said.

"Right on our turf, Boss! I ain't ever seen that kind of disre-" The black haired boy from earlier said. Loogie raised his right palm to silence the boy.

"We were there first!" Stan shouted.

Loogie hopped of his chair and walked towards a small wall gallery.

"Kids have been doing the tooth fairy racket in this town for years." Loogie pointed at a couple of pictures going down what looked to be the same photo like a couple of generations. "I do it just like my big brother before me, and my oldest brother before that."

"Im guessing you're the youngest then... who's going to take your place?" I mumbled, Loogie glared at me.

"Damnit! And we thought we were so original!" Stan cried, stomping your foot.

"It was still your idea, you just didn't know it existed already" I told Stan with a smile.

"Let me ask you something: You were gonna sneak a tooth under this rich kid's pillow? Then what?" Loogie asked us all.

"Well, uh-what do you mean?" I asked.

"How are the kid's parents gonna know there was a tooth under their child's pillow?" Loogie explained.

There was silence.

"Ha! You guys don't even know how the tooth trade works!" The brown haired boy laughed.

"What's a "tooth trade?"" Cartman asked innocently.

"Look, any shmuck can sneak through a window wearing a pretty dress. The tooth racket is much more involved. We keep careful track of what houses we've hit so that we don't hit the same one twice in less than two months. Inside the house we not only have to sneak a tooth under the pillow, but leave a note for Mom and Dad to see. This is how we let the parents know to leave money under the pillow. Once the note is in place in the last house, we start all over, going back to the first house. But this time, all we have to do is collect money. And the kids never know what hit 'em." Loogie explained carefully.

"Wow!" We all exclaimed.

"The hardest part is getting teeth. We tried various places. Cemeteries, hockey games, anywhere we can find them." Loogie said with a smirk.

"You get them from cemeteries?" I asked but Loogie used his hand to silence me. He continued.

"The teeth we do manage to acquire are then sorted according to size, color, and quality. But there's never enough teeth. Never enough."