A Ladder To Heaven

Sam's PoV

Sam's PoV

It was just another sunny day in South Park, Stan, Cartman, Kyle and I walked through the semi busy streets, heading to the bright, colourful store: "Lolly's Candy Factory."

Cartman carried three buckets: two on his back, supported by a crossbar, and a huge one on his head. It was a funny sight, especially since he didn't want to be the one to carry them at first.

As we approached the door for the shop, I noticed a large man with a red apron with yellow print that said "LOLLY." The owner, Lolly, would always wear clown makeup to make the shop appear to be fun and entertaining.

"Oh, hello there, kids! Welcome to Lolly's Candy Shop." Lolly greeted us, warmly.

"We're the kids whose names you called on your commercial last night. We're here to do the shopping spree!" Stan told the owner, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh that's great!" Lolly replied.

"You bet your fat clown ass it is!" Cartman giggled, everyone ignored what he said.

"Okay! Well I'll just need your ticket stub." Lolly told us, holding out his hand.

My jaw dropped along with the rest of my friends. What ticket?

"...ticket stub?" Cartman asked.

"You know. When you entered the contest you got the other half of this ticket." Lolly explained, displaying his half of the ticket.

"Oh shit. Who had the ticket stub?" Stan asked us. I shrugged my shoulders, trying really hard to remember.

"It was such a long time ago!" Kyle cried.

"Wu-we don't really "need" the ticket stub, do we?" I asked the sweet shop owner in worry.

"Don't need the ticket stub?? Are you high?? How else do I know you're the winners?" Lolly replied.

"Because our names were called on the commercial last night!" I cried, raising my voice in frustration.

"Sh-orry boys. No ticket stub, no candy shopping spree. If you find it, you can come back, but you only have one week to claim the prize. That's called "The Ticking Clock." Works great in the movies." The shop owner told us.

Lolly stepped back into the store and closed the door. The four of us stared at the door for a few seconds in bewilderment.

Suddenly, Cartman turned around and screamed. He dropped the buckets in frustration, making me jump.

"GODDAMMIT!!" He screamed.

"We've gotta find that ticket!" Stan shouted.

"Which one of us took it?! It was so long ago, I c- I can't remember." Kyle cried.

"We are going to have to! Otherwise we can't get our sweet shop shopping spree!!" I shouted.

"You guys we've got to focus! We've got to focus, and remember." Cartman cried, closing his eyes shut. We all shut our eyes and focused.