Facing Trent Boyett

Sam's PoV:

Sam's PoV:

"Oh Jesus, he's gonna kill us.
We-we've gotta tell our parents!" Stan yelled.

"We can't tell our parents, dude! We lied to everybody" Kyle said to him. "Nobody knows we're responsible for Ms. Claridge's accident!"

I saw our pre- school teacher coming our way, i panicked. "Shh, here comes Ms. Claridge now." We all stood in line. Kyle slightly bumped into me when doing so.

"Hello, Ms. Claridge." we all said in unison.

After the... "accident" Mrs Claridge was never the same. She became nothing but a machine with a head, only being able to reply with one or two beeps indicating a "yes" or "no." Poor women.

"Are you having a nice day, Ms. Claridge?" i said politely. the four boys stood slightly behind me in worry. Mrs Claridge gave us no beep and just rolled away.

"You guys, what the fuck are we gonna do?! In case you've forgotten, Trent Boyett is the meanest kid we ever knew." Cartman said.

This made me recall what he said about Trent going to jail in pre school. ("we will be fine, we dint have to worry, that's 5 years from now") Well now that has bitten him in the fat arse of his. I can see the worry in his face.

"He's gonna tear us apart!" Eric wailed.

"L..L..Look, that was a long time ago. Maybe Trent Boyett has f...forgotten all about it." Stan stammered. Even he didn't believe what he was saying. None if us did. I was scared.

***

We all heard the news of Butters. We all knew it was Trent. All five of us raced to the hospital. Scared shitless to see what Trent did to Butters.

"Thanks so much for coming to visit Butters in the hospital, boys. It means a lot to him."

"What happened to him, Doctor?" I said. Yet we all knew. Cartman sniffled.

"From the test results, it would appear
your child was tortured by a bully. He received a massive snuggie, his underwear pulled up so high it nearly killed him. He also received two Indian
sunburns on his forearms, a charlie horse on the thigh, and a second-degree titty twister. And from the damage to his head area, it appears he was also given a swirly, a colossal one. It also appears like he received a noogie, and a Polish bike ride."

"What's that?"

"We aren't sure. We only know that... there is no cure."

"If only we had let him in! Why didn't we let him inside the house when he was screaming for help?" His mum cried. I felt sorry for her yet all five of us were scarred that this would be our fate too but far worse..

"Now, honey, we were trying to read."

***

"We've got to tell them who did this, you guys. We're gonna get it as bad as Butters!" I shouted at the four boys who were running down the street slightly ahead of me.