Fi

Link stood, the newly repaired Master Sword in hand, facing Princess Zelda, her eyes blank and glowing red. He just had to grab her, and she would return to normal.

Before he could convince himself not to, Link charged forward, Master Sword out to the side. Zelda shot beams of Malice at him, but he dodged around them, even parrying one with the Hylian Shield.

Zelda sent a wall of Malice barreling twords him. Link Flurry Rushed it, slowing down time for everything around him. He charged at Zelda, reaching out with his glowing green hand to grab her.

But Zelda had anticipated this, managing to erect a ball of Malice around her self. Link slashed through the Malice, Master Sword glowing brightly, but the effort of remaining in Bullet Time was being to be to much. He dropped back into regular time, and lunged at Zelda.

Zelda dodged, evading his grasp. Link quickly spun around, swapping his sword and shield for a bow, drawing an Ancient Arrow and pointing it at Zelda.

She laughed, "Are you really going to kill me Link? The princess you swore to protect?"

"Get out of her Ganondorf," Link snarled at her. "Leave her body, and I might show you mercy."

Zelda looked at him surprised, "I think that's the first time I've heard one of you speak," she said, "and I've met many incarnations of the Hero."

"But they defeated you anyways," Link growled, "I've defeated you."

Zelda threw back her head and laughed, "Oh you naive fool. Calamity Ganon was my puppet. You've never fought me before." Zelda summoned an intricate golden sword. "Besides, you're no Hero of Time."

"No," Link replied, "I'm the Hero of the Wild."

Link released his arrow, letting it fly at Zelda. She dodged it, as he had expected, but Link came at her with his Savage Lynel Crusher. Zelda's eyes widened, barely getting her sword up in time to deflect the blow.

Link attacked again, spinning for extra force. Zelda flew backwards, smashing into the wall behind her. Link leaped into the air, kicking off of the wall the gain more height. He entered Bullet Time, pulling out his bow and shooting a flurry of Ice Arrows at Zelda. Surprisingly, she blocked some, but the rest got through, encasing her in ice.

Link landed, charging at Zelda at full speed. He reached her just as she unfroze, grabbing her with his glowing green hand.

Link felt the ancient spirit inside him stir, waking from it's slumber. He felt it giving him power, a power that hasn't been seen in generations.

"Begone, foul demon," Link thundered in a voice that was not his. "Abandon the body of this Daughter of Hylia, and leave at once, Spawn of Demise."

Zelda's eyes flashed brightly golden, before she bagan to thrash in Link's grip. She screamed, a raw, primal sound. It was all Link could do to not let go of her, but he held fast

A tendril of Malice burst from Zelda's chest, spiraling into the distance. Zelda collapsed into unconsciousness, her head lolling to the side.

Link laid her down gently, letting her recover. He then stood guard, watching for any monsters that tried to take advantage of their weakness.

The Master Sword chimed on his back, a faint blue light emanating from the sheath. Link pulled it out, holding it out in front of him as it pulsated softly.

A figure leapt out of the Master Sword, landing in front of him. The figure had a feminine appearance, with metallic blue skin. She did not have any arms, instead having a cloak-like article serving as wings. She seemed slightly robotic, like something that the Ancient Shika would make, but significantly more sleek and advanced.