Remus lupin x y/n ☁️

(this will be a soul mate AU this is my first time writing like this so I hope you guys like this!! when you write/draw on yourself it appears on the other person)

Remus Lupin x y/n

☁️☁️sweet like chocolate ☁️☁️

I yawn softly as I begin to doodle on my arms in Snape's class I smile at the little snakes on my arms. Two hands slam onto my desk "miss y/n..." I jump as I look up at professor Snape "y-yes pro-" he rolls his eyes and walks back to the front of his desk "miss y/n...tell me what you need for Wolfsbane Potion.." I feel everyone's eyes on me as I grip my quill. I glare at Snape Hermione's hand shoots up I glare at her " Aconite,Black Quicksilver, (pulverized), Giant moonwort and Myrrh (pickled in carrow spider ichor)" Snape seems surprised but he qwickly gose back to his cold Demeter. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I begin to doodle the word wolfsbane. I sigh happily as Snape's class is finely over I hum as I walk down the big halls over to professor lupin's class I smile happily as I walk into his warm room I see lupin qwickly pull his sleeve down. I hum as I tilt my head alittle at him he chuckles softly "ah miss y/n welcome your Abit early, you want some tea?" I smile happily"of course!" I look through my bag and pull out a bag of chocolate and I softly shake it Infront of Lupin. His eyes go big like a puppy dog infact I know because he's a werewolf "Snape tryed to test me today can you believe it?" I giggle softly he chuckles softly my heart beats faster his chuckle Is so sweet, he is sweet like chocolate.

I sip my tea as I flip through a book "so y/n any luck with your soul mate?" I pout alittle "nah sadly" I see his cheeks flush alittle. I giggle "is the great powerful professor remus lupin blushing" he pouts alittle. He looks away and pulls up his sleeve my eyes gose wide "y/n I've been trying to tell you but I couldn't bring myself to it your still a student-" I blush as I softly kiss his lips they tasted like chocolate I giggle softly lupin smiles and raises his eyebrow"why are you giggling"
I smile and nuzzles into his neck"because you taste like chocolate".

I hum as I walk to the black lake I look at the water as I smile as I can kinda see the slytherin common room just barley. I hear someone walking up behind me and they site next to me I smile as I smell the slight smell of chocolate"what are you doing out here y/n it's cold" I blush softly as I play with my hands "lupin you know how your a werewolf..well I'm a Animagus." He smiles happily I frown and I look down I feel Lupins warm hand on my cheek"y/n? What's wrong?" I softly push him away "I'm a monster...I'm a...Basilisk n-not like the one in the school i-i cant kill only petrify! Please don't be afraid" I look at him he looks alittle scared my eyes begin to water I shake my head. I run and turn into my Animagus I swim to the other side and I turn back as I run to the only place where no one can find me hagrid's hut.

I slowly open his door as I shiver alittle I site by his fireplace "ah miss Y/n? What's wrong why are you wet?" I look up at him with sad eyes "you told him didn't ya y/n? Oh y/n" I cry as I wip my eyes I feel hagrid put a blanket on me as I slowly fall asleep. I wake up in the morning to hagrid yelling at someone "y/n isn't A MONSTER! you have not right to be scared of what she can turn onto!" I mumble as I slowly walk to the door and open it to see hagrid and Remus. He looks at me and hugs me qwickly "your not a monster i-i didn't mean to scare you off look at your arm I tryed to find you I asked everyone a-and Draco said you hand out here alot" I hug him tightly as I look at my arm and smile at all the 'i love you's' and 'I'm sorry' Remus softly grips my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss it only lasts for a few seconds as he leans his forehead against mine "I love you my little snake" I giggle softly "and I love you my big puppy".