draco x y/n☁️

House: Slytherin
Animagus: peregrine falcon
---------------------------------------------------------

I smirk as I walk into the girls locker room as I change into my seeker outfit for quidditch we're playing against Gryffindor today which makes draco mad that he can't play because he hurt his arm. I walk out in the line up as Slytherin cheers then a few other people from different houses cheer. I look up into the stands and I see Draco, Blaise, matheo ,theo and Enzo. Draco look at me and nods which I take as encouragement. I smirk as we kind up on the pitch in smirk at harry"I just want to warn you harry just because draco isn't in my place doesn't mean I will go easy on you" the box of Bludgers shakes angrily as madame Hooch grabs the Quaffle and we all fly up to the sky I fly slightly higher as I watch from above my light yellow eyes watch my team below me hooch blows her whistle and tosses the ball into the air and the Bludgers fly around angrily "and the game is on I smile as I dive down as a I fly past the Slytherin spot on the pitch I Dodge Bludgers as I fly back into the air as my light yellow eyes watch to see if the snitch has been released yet.

Back in the stands drago anxiously plays with his rings as he watches you. Blaise looks at him"draco calm down she's got this remember what she is..she going to get that snitch one way or another I promise"the other Slytherin look at him. He sighs softly and watches"I know but what if she changes then the department of magic would have field day with a unregistered animagus!" He sighs but stands up and smiles and watches you fly around. Suddenly dean speaks well narrates the game"harry Potter seems to found the snitch but will he catch it because y/n spots him and that's a no folks y/n is on him like a fox and rabbit I wish you luck harry!!" Draco look at you as he grabs the railing as he softly whispers"you got this y/n...catch it before he can"

Back up in the sky I noticed harry Potter chasing something ~shit he found it!~i hiss as my hatred for him grows I dive down to follow harry I smirk as I dive down into the trenches of the pitch as I Dodge the beams I come up and slam into harry as I smirk we chance it for a while it suddenly turns around fast my light yellow eyes dilate as I quickly turn around and I shoot after it it zig zags as I don't take my eyes off of it. Dean looks over in amazement "y/n might beat harry to the snitch with uncanny focus she seems to keep a eye on the snitch!!" I lean forward to grab it as grab it a Bludger hits my broom I begin to panic as I begin to fall I hold the snitch as I take in a deep breath. I shift into my bird form as I struggle to turn around I open my wings with the snitch in my talons I shoot up into the air as I hear cheers and dean shouts through the intercom "y/n almost fell there those stupid Bludgers what is that?- Y/N HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH AND IS NOW A BIRD OF SOME KIND!!" The Slytherin side shouts and cheers I hear hooch whistle I fly down to her as I land on her harm and she puts her hand out as I let the snitch fall into her hands"very good l/n y/n" I hear a special whistle as I turn my head and I quickly fly up into the stands as I land on the railing of Slytherins as I look around draco taps his arm and smiles"good job y/n I know you didn't want to turn but that fall would of most likely of killed you" I fluff up my feathers as a guest of cold wind"go line up to say thank you " he looks over and sees the Slytherins begin to line up. I quickly dive down and I shift back into my human form as hooch hands my my broom as I look at harry and smirk. He glares at me"you're a cheater..you could track the snitch!" I smirk as I shrug "madame hooch doesn't have a problem with it so chill pottah~" I smirk as I we say thanks to the other team I yawn as we walk back through the locker room as they all hug me excitedly"well done y/n we might have to switch draco out for you if you can keep track of the snitch"I laugh softly as I shake me head softly as I walk into the girls locker room I changed into my normal clothes after a shower I walk out and I see my friends way for me draco smirks and taps his arm I shift and I fly up and land on his arm our friends laugh softly I hop onto his shoulder as we walk back to Hogwarts I see potter as we walk past a I scream as I click using my beak draco looks at me then notice harry glaring at us well manly me and draco. Draco glares and walks up to golden trio"what pottah mad because our seeker beat yon?. your sad because you didn't catch it poor you.." I open my wings as I stretch as I fly to ground and I shift back"lets go draco I'm hungry and we have a party to go to" I smirk as we walk off into Hogwarts.