Blaise x y/n ☁️

(you are a human with wings and dementors caused you to crash on your way to Hogwarts from a unown land and you happen to land where everyone can see you)

(blaise zabini X y/n)

☁️☁️my fallen angel ☁️☁️

Im on my way to Hogwarts excitedly of course I'm Abit late that's because I was in my land version of Hogwarts.
I was just about there right before I get even over what I think is the quidditch field the air got really really cold. The tips of my wings are starting to freeze"what is happening?!?" I see shadow like things fly to me 'are these dementors I've read about them. Shit' I try to dive but one hits me I begin to spin out of control my eyes focus slightly I'm heading towards the quidditch field 'I can't stop my wings are frozen the best I can do is to cover and protect my head' my wings slowly move to cover my head. I hear gasps and screams as my body slams into the ground as I begin to roll and slam into something that feels and sounds like wood I scream slightly in pain as my wings slowly defrosts. I slowly open my wings as my eyes adjust to the slightly dark space "w-where am I" I hear running as I look up my eyesight still blurry I see a few guys peek over into what I presume is a ditch. My (e/c) locks with brown concerned ones. A gray haired old man limps over to the ditch " (y/n) is that you!? Oh dear are you ok? Come on boys help me get miss y/n some help "about four boys jump into the ditch as I feel myself get lifted onto the field I scream in pain as on softly pulls on my left wing. the old man winces "miss y/n both of your wings are broken one worse then the other" I close my eyes as my head starts to spin as I pass out.

I slowly wake up I cover my eyes as I groan softly. I look over at my wings covered in bandages a old lady walks up to me and smiles "ah! Y/n your wake! Dumbledore will be so relieved. do you feel ok?" I nod softly I slowly swing my legs to the side of the bed I slowly get up as I nodice I'm dressed in just a gry robe I smile softly as I turn to look at the lady "when do I get sorted?" The lady smiles" well you seem good you don't seem dizzy just be careful with your wings ok?" I nod and smile"of course ma'am." I slowly follow the noise from what I presume is the great hall I take a deep breath as I slowly open the door as I do I feel everyone look at me I take a deep breath as I slowly move to the front of the great hall Dumbledore claps and smiles as a stool and a lady brings a hat and gestures to the stool"miss y/n sit" she smile as I slowly sit down making sure not to move or hurt my wings. The lady puts a hat on my head as it suddenly talks"hmmm late are we?, Hmmm yes you've had quite a rough beginning at Hogwarts, hmm SLYTHERIN!!" The table I presume is slytherin claps happily I slowly get up and walk up to the table I slowly walk to the end of the table and i sit down. I begin to put some food on my plate as three people walk up to me and sits down two Infront of me and one by me I look up and I smile softly the one with blonde almost white hair sticks his hand out "I'm Draco this is Pansy" he points to girl she smiles and waves"and that is blaise we helped you when you fell out of the sky" I smile happily "thank you i-i didn't mean to make that big of a entrance" I feel blaise softly rub my bandaged wing"dose it hurt a lot??" The two across from us look surprised I tilt my head slightly as I look at them confused "you got blaise to talk that is a very hard thing to do" I giggle as blaise blushes lightly.

I hum softly as I wonder around the Slytherin common room it's been a few months since my crash my bandages got removed now I have the difficult task of trying to learn how to fly again great... I'm standing in the middle off the quidditch field I smile as I see blaise walk up to me "are you excited y/n" I giggle softly "yes, well kinda I'm nervous" I sigh softly I look at the sky I feel blaise softly grab my hand I blush softly "don't worry y/n I believe in you" I blush as I turn to look at him and smile I begin to run as my wings begin to flap I get slightly off the ground as I fall to the ground again blaise runs up to me "it's ok you got this" he says softly I nod as I get up and dust myself off I turn to look at the entrance to the quidditch field I see Pansy and Draco clap I smile as I qwickly begin to run my wings flapping as I fly up into the sky I scream happily as I fly around I look down at blaise he smiles as he waves Draco and pansy run up to blaise and hug him they yell as I fly around I begin to land as my feet hit the ground I begin to run up to blaise and hugs him. I pull away as Draco nudges him and nods I tilt my head as blaise softly grabs my hands "y/n I was playing that day you crashed I was one of the first ones there and when I saw you i-i fell in love you where like a fallen angel, my fallen angel" he blushes madly as he looks down shyly I giggle as I qwickly kiss him lovingly.
Pansy sighs and hands Draco one galleon. Me and blaise walk to the black lake and chat I told him that I've liked him since I laid my (e/c) eyes on him.