George x y/n ☁️

House: ravenclaw

I walk up to the Gryffindor common room painting the fat lady looks at me and sighs "hi y/n what's the password cuz I don't know how you keep knowing these" I smile at her sweetly "caput Draconis!" She sighs and opens the door. I walk into the Gryffindor common room and harry and Ron look at me "hi Ron and harry" I wave softly they smile softly"hi y/n your looking for George?" I nod softly as I yawn softly. I smile and see George and Fred walking down from the boys dorms"his George!" He turns and smiles "you got my owl!" I smile at him as he walks up to me "Of course I did and I made the perfect thing you and Fred asked for" I smile softly at him as him and Fred smirk "thank you y/nnnn you're the best!!" I giggle and shake my head "you're welcome guys" I turn and walk out of the Gryffindor common room "shit I have quidditch practice!" I quietly run down and out of Hogwarts ~shit shit there going to kill me~ I make it to the pitch "y/n you're late.." I breathe heavily "sorry the stairs took ages to move!"

I yawn tiredly as I walk to dinner ~being a seeker is tiring~ I sit at the ravenclaw table and I rest my head on the table I hear Fred and George running into the great hall and Snape runs in after them looking like princess I struggle to keep my laughter"WHO HELPED GEORGE AND FRED BECAUSE I KNOW WHY COULDN'T FIGURE THIS OUT!!" I smirk as I look away as I continue to laugh he turns to look at me I slowly stand up and back up towards George and Fred "we gotta go!!" I begin running as Fred and George follow after me they pull me I to a secret passage I look at George and Fred "that worked better then expected" I catch my breath George smiles softly"you did amazing y/n! Your one of us now" I smile excitedly "really??!" He nods softly "of course y/n" George hugs me tightly I hug him back.