Blaise x y/n ☁️

House: Hufflepuff
Animagus: dragon
------------------------------i walk around the broken walls of my home "how can Voldemort do this.." I growl softly I walk to what I thought as a empty cort yard I begin to cough up smoke as I shift into a big hedridean black dragon. I roar angrily I hear people near by I see Blaise and draco scared out of there mind I put my head down they push my wing "y/n!! Go save everyone" I look around and I fly up into the air I roar angrily I land in front of Voldemort I raise my head up and look at all the death eater's ~what a waist of space~ I turn to look at my friends hear Blaise and draco explaining it's me I feel a zap to my chest I turn my head and see a death eater with a raised wand I let out a deep chuckle he looks at his wand confused. professor McGonagall looks at me and nods. I roar and my mouth begins to glow as I spit fire all over the death eater's I roar again as I see trolls start to run over the bridge I run at them and grab them by one of there neck I shake it and knocks it into the lake below I get hit by to sending me stumbling I struggle to get up as on of the trolls steps on my wing I roar in pain as I bite at the troll as I spit fire sending it stumbling back in pain I slowly get up as I notice my wing is bleeding I hiss at the trolls I feel spells hot my back I turn my head and hit them off the bridge with my tail. I huff as blast fire at the trolls and I leave to to die slowly I crawl back to my friends that are fighting "Y/N HELP!" I look around and Blaise and pansy trying to fight off death eater's I bite on of the death eater's and I shake my head letting them go sending them flying somewhere. I pin the other one to the ground with my big claw I lower my head and pansy runs off to go help others Blaise climbs on as I walk him to a safe tower. I set my head on the ground of the tower and Blaise slides off and pets my noise "your fucking amazing y/n" I nuzzle into his hand as I lick him he laughs and wipes his face off "eww y/nnnn now I'm sticky!" I let out a deep chuckle. I feel a sharp pain in my leg I roar angrily as I turn around and see Voldemort "well well I finely have the dragons attention who are you really?" A death eater limps to him and whispers in his ear. He smiles evilly "little mis l/n y/n a Hufflepuff wow that's a shocker really" I growl angrily as I roar at him I feel something hit my back I see Blaise crawling up my back I turn back to Voldemort as I roar angrily at him"Y/N.. Don't DO THIS HE WANTS YOU TO GET ANGRY!" I turn and grab Blaise and softly sets him with draco. I roar as I shoot fire at him he blocks it I run at him and he uses a blasting spell to try and knock me off the bridge I use my wing claws to hold on I roar nervously I try and pull myself up he uses another blasting spell to my face I loss my balance and falling into the water I struggle to swim to the surface. I crawl into the bank of the lake I roar again as water races off of me. I fly into the sky weakly I crash land near Hogwarts I lay my head on the ground I tiredly I shift back and I cough as I lay down tiredly I hear running and I look up weakly to see Blaise and draco running up to me I look at them tiredly "Blaise, draco?" Blaise quickly sits next to me and puts my head in his lap I try and sit up"y/n stay still draco go get someone I think she hurt" I look up at Blaise as I smile softly " I'm fine..I'm just tired that takes a lot out of me" he smiles at me. I reach up and softly rubs his cheek "did I ever tell you that I like you?" He shakes his head and puts his hand over my hand "I like you to y/n" I smile as I slowly fall asleep.

I just wake as I look around "were am I?" I see Blaise asleep next to me in a chair I smile softly and softly set my hand on his head he shifts a little bit and he slowly wake up "y/n!! Your awake! Thank God" he gets up and hugs me I giggle and hug him back "you might want to start eating your presents there's more in your dorm because they started to take up to much room in here" I look around and notice I'm in the medical wing of Hogwarts I smile and see candy and stuffed animals and cards"who are these from??" I look at Blaise confused "everyone you saved a lot with your dragon form and you distracted Voldemort enough for harry to kill him. so people sent these to you" I smile at him "are any of these from you?" He smirks and hands me a box and a necklace"these and the flowers because I knew you liked orchids" I open the necklace and sees a necklace with a purple stone and two black triangle diamonds resembling a hedridean black dragon eye "woah this is so pretty!" I look at him and I hug him tightly "you were out for two weeks so I had it made for you for when you woke up" I smile softly and I put the necklace one"thank you Blaise" I smile softly at him. He smiles and kisses me softly.

And Blaise was right I had a lot of orchids and candy and presents in my dorm when I was aloud to leave. And I was aloud to stay with Blaise at his house since I didn't have anyone to go back to since my two parents were death eaters.