young Sirius black x y/n☁️

(soulmate AU anytime you or your soul mate gets a cut flowers appear on the others body where the cut would be. This is also taking place when Sirius is at Hogwarts and you are like him but your a melanistic tiger)

(Sirius Black x y/n)

    ☁️☁️puppy love☁️☁️

I hum as I walk through the hall's of Hogwarts my green and black robe lightly sways. I rub my arms alittle as I wrap my scarf around my neck alittle tighter. All of the sudden I get pushed I put my hands out to brace myself my hand must of hit a rock or something as blood starts to drip down my hand a few tears start to roll down my cheeks as I look up and see the The Marauders laughing at me. I hold my hand as I slowly get up I turn away and I begin to run off.

{James laughs loudly as he pushes down a shy introverted slytherin down I laugh loudly I begin to itch my hand I look down and see small white flowers my eyes go wide its not painful but it sure is weird to see. I look up to see the shy slytherin y/n run away I see small red drops on the ground. She must of ran off when I wasn't looking I guess we just bully her because she's a slytherin she never puts up a fight...I do feel bad I just. I sigh as I cutinue to walk with James.}

I wrap my hand with a white cloth as I walk to the Slytherin's house before I make it to the door three girls push me into the door I growl in pain my eyes turn yellow and cat like "well we'll we'll look who we have here little y/n l/n a mud blood" I growl at them"leave..me alone..." I hissed they giggle softly "ooooh y/n is getting brave is she" my hands begin to shake alittle. The first girl punches me her ring cuts my cheek i growl as I push past them qwickly I run out into the court yard I turn into my tiger I roar angrily as I turn I see the three girls they look so scary my ears pin as I qwickly take off towards the forest I turn the last corner to the field but of course the The Marauders there blocking the way I look at them as I make eye contact with Sirius his cheek is alittle red and my cut on my cheek is still slightly bleeding "y/n?" Sirius says in a soft voice I slowly start to back away he puts his hands up"y/n please don't run" James waves me over I sigh as I trot slowly up to them Sirius flashes his stupid cute smile. Sirius pets my head softly I look at them they Chuckle softly "we're just like you, yours however is bloody amazing"
I cuff softly as I nuzzle against Sirius leg as I softly headbutt him and I run off into the Rain I cuff again Sirius shakes his head and turns into his black dog and chances after me he softly nips me as I roll on my back. Lilly softly hits James, James looks at Lilly as she nudges her head to the two of us James smiles. Remus jogs up to them"did you hear about the tig-"Remus watches me and Sirius play around. I shake my fur Sirius shakes his to me and him look at each other then at the other three we both nod as we run at them still really wet we both tackle James, Remus and Lilly. They all scream happily"you both smell like wet dog!!" We get off as I turn back laughing soaking wet they all look at me I slowly get up as I go to run away my hand gets grabbed I hiss in pain. I keep my eyes on the ground "y/n? It's you- I'm so sorry i- is your hand ok?" I nod softly he softly pulls me to him. He softly makes me look at him"d-did you cut your hand when i-i pushed you" I softly nod my head he runs and grabs one of his books "y/n w-we are ment to be together, anywhere you get cut these grow" he pulls a few white flowers out of his book I smile softly"there Lilly of the valley..there my favorite" I blush softly. He smiles and kisses my cheek I scream happily as he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and turns to look at James"hay James look!! I found my Lilly" James and Lilly shakes there head"he's like a puppy" James chuckles. Lilly giggles"it's just like puppy love"