matheo x y/n☁️

House:Slytherin
Animagus: house cat
------------------------------
I trot around the empty common room in my cat form I jump up onto one of the Slytherin chairs and I curly up I rest my head on the soft fabric of the chair I slowly close my eyes. I wake up to talking I look around scarily as I see draco, Blaise, theo and matheo I quietly jump from the chair to on top of the mantle of the fire place I wrap my tail around my paws as I admire matheo iv had a crush on him since first year. Draco raises a eyebrow "anyone else seeing a black cat onto of the fireplace??" All of them turn and look at me theo makes clicking noises to get me to go over to him "hah dude even a cat doesn't want to hangout with you" matheo jokes and laughs at theo"oh ya you try if your so smart" matheo makes little kissy noises I jump down and approach him cautiously he smiles softly and pats his lap "she theo it's not that hard" theo rolls his eyes and thinks of something "how did it get in here?" I jump into matheo's lap as I curly up and watch them matheo softly pets my head as I put "maybe it's a person?? You know like a animagus??" I look up at matheo and meow softly "woah so this is a person?? Who?"  They think for a second I paw at matheos hands as he swings a string around. Draco looks at me "are you a animagus's?" I meow again as I look at him "how about this one meow for yes and two for no ya?" I meow softly again "are you a boy?" I meow softly twice they look even more confused nott looks at me "did you do the animagus spell this year?" Matheo looks at him weirdly I meow once "do you remember anyone who used to talk allot in class and stopped for a month?" Matheo eyes go wide "ya y/n she used to talk all the time and then just went silent" I panic as I get up but matheo picks me up and looks at me "y/n is it you?" I sigh and meow again "who's y/n?" Nott looks at matheo "she's a Slytherin but she's shy I used to be friends with her until I ment you guys...she was to shy to hangout with you guys" I try to wiggle out of his grip "y/n Calm down I'm not mad" I give up and I let matheo carry me up into his room and sets me on his bed "you know if you wanted to sit in my lap you didn't have to become a animagus's you could of just asked" he laughs softly he sits on his bed "come on y/n turn back" I sigh and jump onto the ground and I shift back I shyly look anywhere besides matheo "you like me don't you?" I shyly nod slowly "mhm" he smiles softly and gets up "you could of just told me silly" he hugs me tightly as I smile and I hugs him back tightly.