𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱. game of survival

After dying her hair pink, Maze sat on her bed as curiosity grew regarding Josie's letter

After dying her hair pink, Maze sat on her bed as curiosity grew regarding Josie's letter. Lizzie had given it to her after the god fight, so Maze decided it was time to read it.

Dear Maze,

I'm sure you must be surprised to see a letter from me. The truth is, how we became less as sisters and more as enemies has been on my mind a lot lately. The day I told you the truth about being Kai's daughter, I became horrible towards you... I treated you like a danger and alienated you and you didn't deserve it.

You deserved to have a sister that supported you and loved you regardless, and I'm glad that was Lizzie, but it should have been me too.

Asking for forgiveness is probably too much right now, but I wanted you to know just how sorry I am. I am so, so sorry Maze... and I love you. I hope one day that you can forgive me, and that we can become sisters again.

Love from Josie

Placing the letter down, Maze felt as though a weight has lifted from her shoulders. One thing that she had completely hated was how distant herself and Josie became, and it really hurt how badly Josie had treated her... but she felt better by the apology, and hoped they could become sisters again someday.

Maze placed the letter back inside the envelope and left it on her nightstand. It was then she received a knock at her door. "Come in."

Jade and Ari entered the dorm, their faces lighting up as they could see that Maze was herself again— and with a new look too.

"Woah— hot new look, Mazey." Jade spoke, as Ari was quick to rush over and hug the Parker. Maze was taken back by the force of the witch's embrace, but hugged Ari back.

When Ari pulled away, Maze finally got to her feet as she smiled at the witch. She then approached Jade to hug her, as the brunette was now behind Ari.

"I missed you guys so much while I was gone." Maze confessed, sinking into Jade's embrace as her ex girlfriend placed a kiss on her head.

The Parker eventually pulled away, but took one of Jade's hands in her own. With her other hand, she reached out to grab Ari's. "Why don't we go and eat breakfast together?" Maze asked as Ari nodded eagerly. "That sounds like a great idea!" The witch insisted.

"I sure am hungry." Jade added, causing Maze and Ari to laugh before the trio left the Parker's dorm, as Ari closed the door behind them.

"I have something to tell you guys." Jade piped up, as the best friend squad walked hand in hand. "Ooh, what is it Jadey?" Ari asked, as Mazikeen looked to the brunette with an intriguing expression.