𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. wake up, we have a god to fight

Maze looked around, before she stopped clutching onto Hope

Maze looked around, before she stopped clutching onto Hope. "I never thought I'd be excited to be back here... but I kind of am." The Parker admitted.

"Dark you is an evil mastermind if she made your only two options some straight agenda fairytale or some dark snowscape." Hope confessed, before she looked to Maze. "But... babe, Dark you is you. Well, at least some part of you. You can control her somehow... we just need to work out how." The Mikealson realised.

"How did you put an end to your dark side?" Mazikeen asked curiously, hoping maybe she could do something the same. "I fought her.. and stabbed her with a red oak stake."

"Okay... that's badass, but unfortunately no use to me because I'm not a tribrid." The Parker trailed off,  "But maybe I could fight her in a similar manner.. and when she's weak, lock her away as she did to me."

Maze then frowned, "But I've failed once before." She realised, as Hope reached out to take Maze's hand. "You won't fail again. I'll make sure of it." She insisted.

"I tried fighting her, and even at my strongest she still defeated me..." Mazikeen began, "Which makes me think perhaps we have to fight smarter, not harder."

Maze noticed a poster about the ball laying on the floor. It had a liptstick mark beside Landon's face, which Maze figured was from Josie since the poster was closest to Josie's bedroom. "I think I might know where to find her." The Parker spoke, as she picked the poster off of the ground.

Hope tilted her head, a little confused before Maze faced her. "Hope, will you accompany me to my messed up subconscious' Cinderella-esque ball?" The ravenette asked as Hope couldn't help but to smile amusedly before she nodded, "Absolutely."

Before they could plan anything else, there was a knock at the door, catching the attention of the girlfriends. Hearing as though there was nobody else in the house, curiosity got the best of Mazikeen so she went to open the door.

"Hey Mazikeen, is Caroline home?" Molly asked, standing in very different attire to what she would usually wear. "M... Molly?" Maze blurted before she shook her head, "My guess is that she's taken Lizzie and Josie to the ball."

Molly glanced from Maze to Hope, "Oh... I definitely lost track of time. I didn't realise it was already happening— Jade and Jesse became ill suddenly so unfortunately we're not going." The Hale explained as Hope looked a little confused to how time worked in Maze's subconscious, because she felt as though she had just seen Jade.

"Are you two going to the ball?" Molly asked curiously, as Maze nodded, "We definitely are... I guess we should go and find something to wear." The Parker spoke, looking from Molly to Hope now. Truthfully, she hadn't even thought about outfits, and the fact that Caroline, Lizzie and Josie were probably wearing the only ballgowns in their home.