Afternoon tea

Sammy complained as we pulled into the car park of the café.

"Why are we here? I thought we were going straight home," He scoffed. He was really in a bad mood.

"Well, I thought you guys might like a little treat," I explained. TK, Cook and Niue seemed to cheer up.

"Can you just get me a brownie or something, I'll wait in the car," Sammy mumbled.

"What is with you today? Did something bad happen today?" I asked, concerned. I knew that Samoa was being picked on and bullied.

"Can we talk about this later," He sighed.

"Okay," I smiled. I got out of the car with the triplets. Cook climbed onto my shoulders, TK wanted to hold my hand and Niue in front of us. There wasn't much of a line as there was this morning. The boys quickly picked their treats and I ordered a brownie for Sammy and another coffee for myself.

We waited a few moments before the coffee was finished and we headed back to the car. Sammy was sitting there, looking at his phone. He seemed to be messaging someone. Niue was already looking over Sammy's shoulder and reading the screen.

"Who is Cyprus and why are you sending her hearts?" Niue blurted out.

"Niue! Shut up!" Samoa shouted, pushing Niue back into his seat. Our eyes met through the rear-view mirror and I gave him a small smug, so he knows that I know. I could see him blush slightly.

Niue and Cook got into another fight on the way back home. Let's just say, they won't be eating dessert tonight. I pulled in the driveway, and everyone piled out. When I unlocked the door they all ran off inside to do their own things.

Maori and Abby had taken my spot on the couch and were eating the brownies they had made. I checked my phone for any messages or calls I had missed. I had a few messages from Tonga, asking me where I had gone. I sent him a quick message to explain why I had left. A couple seconds later, he sent me a picture of UK going through my drawers again.

I was so angry at him. And he calls himself a father! He doesn't respect personal space, my kids and my life. Not only was he abusive, but he still continues to be an a$$hole to all of his sons. And he wonders why I never go to family events.

I sent Tonga a text back, to tell him to get my 'father' to stop. Tonga agreed and I let out a stressed sigh.

"Dad, I'm hungry," Cook complained.

"Hi Hungry, I'm dad," I joked back tiredly.

"Dad, I'm serious," Cook whined.

"I thought you said you were Hungry?" I continued the joke. Cook marched off, grumbling to himself.

"Don't forget to feed the dogs, then you may have some brownies!" I called out to him. Living on a farm means that there are a lot more chores to do. But that's why you have kids. Even if they were accidents. They were the best little accidents to ever happen.

"Hey Dad, can I have some help on some homework?" Niue asked as he held up a geography folder.

"You need help with Geography?" I said confusedly as I laughed a little. Niue nodded his head.

I sat down with him and he pulled out a map of the world. I always thought this was a weird subject. But still, I looked at the map. Niue pointed to a country and asked me if it was Brazil. It wasn't, he was pointing at Spain.

"No, Brazil is in South America," I explained.

"Like here?" Niue asked as he pointed to Canada.

"I said South America, not North. Go a little lower."

"No! That's China!"

Niue continued to point at random countries until he finally found Brazil. He wrote down the name.

"Hey dad, they missed you out," Niue pointed out as he placed his finger on the empty space underneath Australia.

"Yeah, that happens a lot, you just need to draw in the missing countries. They miss out a lot of us in Oceania," I sighed.

"Should I tell the teacher the map is incomplete?" He asked.

"You can if you want," I nodded.

Niue drew in all of the countries in Oceania and labeled them. He then went on to try and name all the other countries. As he was labeling, he stopped and looked at me.

"Dad, do you know French?" He asked.

"Je sais un petit peu, but not a lot. Why?" I asked (I know a little bit).

"I want to learn!" He said excitedly.

"Well then, the most French thing you can say is, Je me rends," I joked (I surrender).

"New Caledonia, Vanuatu and French Polynesia speak French," Maori added from the room over.

"How did you learn French?" Niue asked me.

"Your uncle Canada speaks French very well," I stated.

"What about France? Can I meet France?" He asked hopefully. The boys knew nothing of who raised them, only my brothers. They didn't know I was related to UK or France and I plan on keeping it that way.

Even to this day, I had a hatred for them and introducing my sons to them was the last thing I wanted to do. I did my best to keep them away from the European influence of the world, but I can only do so much.

"Maybe one day," I sighed.

"Dad! Cook is on top of the fridge again!" I heard Tokelau shout. I quickly ran over to the kitchen.