Chapter Two IT'S ALIVE

John's house, same day Friday.
"Hello everyone thank for coming to this house party." John yelled
"I'm here to see what goes wrong in this party right Max and Peter," Robby told them.
Yep," Max and Peter responded.
"Now time to break this chest open and summoned a demon!" John yelled.
"Yeah!" Everyone responded back yelling.
"No!" Robby, Max and Peter yelled back but, it was too late.
Lights flicker on and off. There was a cool breeze. The house was filled with blue gas.
"Mom and dad are to going to kill me!" John said.
"Not if I kill you first, hahahahahahahhahahaha!" A voice yelled.
The blue gas transformed into a grim reaper thing but a ghost. He also has chains.
"Finally revenge for what Lucy and William had done!" The ghost yelled, "Where is my book, where is my book, WHERE IS MY BOOK!"
"You are the book killer, right," Robby said shaking.
"Yes boy, What type of place is this? The spirit said, "This is not home,"
"The year is t-t-two thousand a-a-and e-ei-eig-eigh-eight," Max said in fear.
"It has been six hundred a-a-and sev-sev-seventy and s-s-si-six years,"Peter said.
"Guess I need to find new victims and the book, mark this as the revenge of Bruce Ontonginish!"
Bruce left the house breaking a window thinking the window was a bell.
"He just broke my staircase and a window, I'm dead anyways and now I'm am more dead than I can be," John wimped.
"Let's go after him," Max yelled.
"We need to go after him," Peter continued.
Alright let's move," Robby said after Peter finished saying what he needed to say and they were off running.