Chapter Five THE ESCAPE

Everyone starting running away from Bruce but not Noah because knockout but he was safe because he did not give out his name. Robby and Grace went into a room, Peter and Mr. Wilson in other room, and Merisa and Max in one room.
"I'm scared,'" Grace said and starting crying because her dad died by the evil spirit and Bruce came into the room.
"We will escape give me time," Robby told Grace.
Robby grabbed a pair of scissors and held it in his hands.
"Where are you, hahahahahah!" Bruce softly said to Robby and Grace who were hiding.
Robby jump scare Bruce and tackled him to the ground.
"Die you b****!" Robby yelled and stab Bruce with the scissors that were sharp.
Since ghosts go through things Robby learn that ghosts decide when to go through thing and Bruce forgot because he was scared to death but, all the way dead he was alive. When Robby stab Bruce blood came out, blue blood.
"Ahhhhhh, stop it please it hurts, I said stop it it hurts!" Yelled Bruce.
"Run Grace, Run! Cried out Robby and took the scissors out of Bruce and stabbed him in the heart, he was dead.
Robby ran after Grace and told the others that he took down the ghost and they all went running to a exit. Bruce woke up, took the knife from his chest and threw it away and blood was still pouring out of him.
"Curse these kids," Bruce told himself, "I will kill them!"
"My head hurts," Noah said, "Guys where are you, hello is anyone there, hello?" He cried out and out a sudden Bruce appeared.
"I will take over your body for now," Bruce told Noah and starting taking over Noah's body.
"Perfect, time for revenge," Bruce said as Noah.
The friends were trying to open the nearest exit but it didn't work and soon Noah show up.
"Help us Noah!" Peter said.
"Guys, Noah is bleeding blue blood," Max told everyone.
"Smart, lets call me Boah," said Boah. (Boah is a combination of Noah the nerd and Bruce the ghost)
Boah held his book up and drew something with no name.
"Meet one of my friends, Mr. vines," Boah told us.
The vines grew and double and triple each other. We all started banging the exit door and it open a little bit. We told Merisa to get help by opening the door by the outside or call help. But the scary cat ran away back to her house scare. We were left banging the door and finally the exit door open and we ran and went into Mr. Wilson's car. We knew Mr. Wilson was not in best condition so we let Peter drive because he drove his dad once for practice but, Max in the driver seat and told everyone to hurry up and get in the car.
Robby, Grace and Mr. Wilson went into the back so Robby and Grace could heal him. Meanwhile Peter told Max to switch spots now because the vines were coming while Max was trying to start the car. The vines were so close but then Max started the car and we were off in high speed. max drove fast and clam a little bit. Then Mr. Wilson pull out Bruce's book.
"How did you get the book?" We all ask.
"He left his book in the room I was in so, I grabbed a fake one and put one of his pages with one side clean,"
Max speeded up because we are in so much trouble and then cops pull out there sirens on us.