Chapter Three THE GHOST'S RAMPAGE

"Revenge is mine hahahhahhahaha!" Bruce said.
As Bruce was looking he found a book store with tons of old books so he went in and hid in the store.
Robby, Max and Peter followed the ghost into the store.
"My crush's dad is the owner here, hopefully the ghost won't kill him please lord." Robby talked running down John's neighborhood which there was a mansion for sure and the whole neighborhood was clean.
"If you like Grace go tell her Robby," Peter told Robby, "I dated a girl once,"
"What happened to her?" Max questioned .
"Still dating her, she is visiting Japan because her dad is visiting one of his friends and helping move back to the house that he bought for his friend," Peter said and continued, "Her father also has a meeting there due that the day meeting was held it was gonna rain so my girl's dad said Japan and needs to help a friend so yeah I'm in relationship, just ask her Robby,"
"I think she likes Conner," Robby said.
"Stop making excuses to not tell her how you feel," Max said.
The friends pass the neighborhood and onto a bunch of restaurants, stores, and a gas station which Max stop to use the bathroom. The friends were getting closer and closer to the book store. Meanwhile Bruce found his book and yelled in   that he found his book. When Bruce tried it on Grace's Father it did not work.
"Sorry buddy that does not work, it is a fake one alright you can buy for one dollar and nine cents, by the way nice costume," Grace's dad said.
"If this was a costume, could I do this," Bruce said.
Bruce went through walls, shelves, doors, and the counter. Bruce also gave off cold breezes. Bruce found his book and went through the cage and got his book.
"Time to write names, what is your name?" Bruce asked.
"M-m-my name i-i-is Luke Balard Abraham,"
Bruce drew something and it appeared, a knife that was extremely sharp.
"What is happening, I have a family," Luke told Bruce.
"Don't worry you are my test subject and I will put you out of your responsibilities," Bruce told him.
Bruce wrote Luke's full name over the picture and waved bye to Luke.
"Bye, bye Luke or should I say Luke Balard Abraham, hahahahahaha!"