//Chapter 1// The sleepover.

Tony walked into the classroom while talking to his 2 best friends. Paige and Shrignold.

"Tony!! Did you hear were getting a new student??"
Shrignold asked, having hope for his friend finding love.
"Oh, really now?" Tony asked, with a sarcastic voice.
"Yes it's true, Tony!" Paige said, backing up Shrignold.
"Maybe you'll fall in love with them" Shrignold said, nudging Tony's arm.
"Silence you three!" Mr. Robin shouted at them.

So the three settled down.

"Today, we have a new student. Please, refrain from touching him. He said it was something 'special' he didn't want." Mr. Robin explained.
"Please welcome, Colin." He continued as a very, tall boy walked in with strawberry blonde hair and emerald green eyes, with square framed glasses.
"Hi.. I'm Colin.." He said, looking at the floor.
"Go sit by..." Mr. Robin said looking around.
"Oh go sit by Shrignold and Tony." Mr Robin Said.

So Colin walked over and sat in between Tony and Shrignold. The whole class Tony couldn't take his eyes off Colin.

"Tony! Eyes on the board!" Mr. Robin yelled.
Tony fixated his eyes on the board, trying to ignore Colin, and his emerald green eyes.
"Today we will be doing a project. Please, Partner up." Mr. Robin said.

Colin sat at his desk and sighed, not really wanting to have a partner. Tony planned on pairing up with Paige, like usual. Shrignold walked up to Colin and smiled. Making a little psst noise.

"Colin? Psst, you wanna pair up?" Shrignold asked, smiling brightly.
Colin looked over at Shrignold, and smiled a bit. "Sure." He said, his smile growing bigger and bigger.
"Great!" Shrignold held out his hand and quickly retracted it, face palming himself. "Sorry- lol." He said quickly.
"It's okay, it takes a little time getting used to." Colin said, smiling.

They worked on the project for a while, then went to their classes, until it was time for lunch.

Tony and his friends sat at their table, talking and what not. Colin walked up to them and smiled slightly. He looked at tony and, smiled?

Tony's quite handsome. Colin thought to himself, his cheeks a light red.

"Colin? Come sit next to me!" Shrig shouted. Colin spotted a spot in-between Tony and Shrig. Perfect for him!

Colin chuckled, walking over and sat in-between in them. They all talked and laughed. Colin suddenly felt scared when the office called him down. He slowly walked down the halls as his sister Lillian walked beside him.

"Colin, you don't think it's... him... calling us?" Lillian asked, with tears rolling down her face.

"Lillian... I'm not sure. I- I guess we can just... hope it's not." Colin said, sighing, holding his tears.

The two arrived down at the office and saw him, there. Even though he had dyed his hair blonde. "There you two are!" He said, running up and hugging the two. Lillian and Colin felt, very, un-comfy. Lillian tried not crying. "Lillian? What's wrong, dear?" He, said.

"Nothing, dad.." She mumbled. "If you two tell anyone about this, I'll kill you and them next." He whispered into their ears. "Lets get going you two." He said, leading the out to his, obvious white van. The two climbed in and cried.

The man got into the driver seat and drove off to a big mansion, dragging the two inside. "Disgusting **SLUR**'s.." He Said.

"Kyle! I want nothing to do with you just- UGH-!" Colin shouted.
Kyle pushed him on the floor and stomped on his ankle.
"OW!!-" Colin screamed in pain, tears rolled down his face and he sat up and held his ankle in pain.
"COLIN ARE YOU OKAY-?" Lillian shouted, quickly sat on her knees and held Colin by the shoulders. Colin didn't mind, Lillian was his best friend for his whole life, after all, she was his sister.