//Chapter 20// title goes here

Colin picked Bathtub up, while the two hedgehogs tried to get to each other.

"They seem like good friends." Tony said smiling.

Colin smiled and looked at Tony.

Tony didn't see him.

"Tony, do you ever think Kyle will leave us alone?" He asked, looking back at the hedgehogs.

"Maybe, and if he ever does, it won't be any time soon." Tony said, as he looked at the door.

"What's that sound?" Colin asked as he heard a noise that sounded like someone was clapping in the other room.

"I dunno, best not to worry about it." Tony said looking back at the Hedgehogs.

They set the hedgehogs back in the play pin and watched them run around together.

"I don't know what I would do if Kyle got to them..." Colin said with a sigh.

"What would Kyle want to do with a hedgehog?" Tony asked sarcastically.

"Not sure, that's the problem. His cold heart would possibly kill it at the worst." Colin said, as he moved into Tony's lap.

"I doubt it." Tony said, his face turning red.

Colin smiled at Tony.

Tony looked into Colin's eyes.

Colin kissed him.

Tony was a tad bit surprised, but quickly melted into the kiss.

The kiss lasted 5 more seconds, until Colin broke it.

Colin smiled, and kissed him again.

This kiss lasted longer than the last.

Tony broke the kiss and chuckled.

"God damnit-" Tony said, as he winced.

"Aw you're excited over a few kisses?" Colin teased.

"Oh shut up." Tony said with a chuckle.

"I mean I knew you loved me, I didn't know you loved me that much!" Colin said, laughing.

Tony lifted Colin's chin, to where he was looking at him.

Colin stopped laughing.

Gay sex becuz I'm running out of ideas 🤯🤯